Destination Alice Springs, Australia
Travel Dates Selected travel dates 13 June 2017 - 31 March 2018
- 2 nights accommodation at the 4.5-star Double Tree by Hilton Alice Springs in a Guest Room.
- West MacDonnell Ranges Tour with guided walks, morning tea and Ploughman's lunch.
- Return seat in vehicle transfers between Alice Springs Airport and Hotel.
- How about: a Palm Valley 4WD Adventure from an extra $152*
- Selected travel dates 13 June 2017 - 31 March 2018
Visit Alice Springs
DoubleTree by Hilton Alice Springs
Experience eco-friendly luxury and enjoy stunning views of the majestic MacDonnell Mountain Ranges when you stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Alice Springs. Conveniently located just off of Stuart Highway, the hotel is only 15 minutes drive from Alice Springs Airport and within walking distance of downtown. Enjoy easy access to many businesses, government offices and attractions such as Simpsons Gap, Desert Park and Anzac Hill. Ideal for both corporate and leisure guests, this Alice Springs hotel offers fantastic business and recreational facilities and friendly service from our dedicated staff. We will even welcome you with a signature, warm DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie when you check in.
All of the spacious guest rooms and suites offer mountain views, generous work surfaces, luxurious bedding and high-speed internet access. Work out in the 24-hour fitness centre, improve your serve on one of two tennis courts, swim in the heated outdoor pool overlooking the lush garden landscape or play a round on the 18-hole golf course located just next door. Unwind in our inviting Deck Eatery and Bar, enjoy lunch in the casual, bistro- style restaurant, Springs, or savour the highest quality, fine-dining experience in the area in Hanuman.
West MacDonnell Ranges Tour
First stop is Angkerle (Standley Chasm). Take a walk along the stony watercourse, where spring-fed pool. Attract a great array of wildlife and birds. Next up is Ellery Creek Big Hole, a spectacular watercourse, which cuts through a gorge in the ranges. Visit the Ochre Pits to see the natural ochres in the cliff face that have provided a source of materials for indigenous people for thousands of years. At Ormiston Gorge, the rugged scenery is complemented by a near-permanent waterhole, which attracts a range of water birds and fish. Enjoy a Ploughman's Lunch at Glen Helen Gorge. Final stop is Simpson Gap, one of the best known destinations in the ranges. Walk through the gap to the waterhole, keeping an eye out for the elusive black-footed rock wallabies hiding among the rocks.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 April 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Call 133 133 or email an Airfare Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.