Destination Alice Springs, Australia
Travel Dates Selected travel dates 1 April - 30 November 2017
- 2 nights accommodation at the 2.5-star self rated Glen Helen Resort in a Motel Room.
- Tea and coffee included in Homestead.
- 2 day car hire of a Holden Barina or similar (pick up Alice Springs Airport, drop off Alice Springs Airport).
- Selected travel dates 1 April - 30 November 2017
Visit Alice Springs
Glen Helen Homestead Lodge takes its charm from its traditional Bush Welcome and atmosphere. The view of stunning cliffs and riverbed is dominating and impressive as guests relax on the back verandah or sit in more comfort in the lounge area. The restored and enlarged Homestead has a charming atmosphere and full Bar service and the excellent menu of the Namatjira Restaurant and Gallery complete an all-round great experience of Outback Australia.
The compact non-smoking motel rooms offer simple comforts, with ensuite bathroom and modern air conditioning. The motel surrounds an inviting swimming pool and is also close to the wonderful Glen Helen Gorge waterhole, an incredible natural pool, surrounded by high red cliffs and featuring lots of wildlife, especially birds and native fish. Glen Helen is conveniently located for guests to access a large area of the West MacDonnell National Park, famous for wonderful hiking including the famous Larapinta Trail. Glen Helen is an ideal self drive destination and is the first stop on the world renowned Red Centre Way, which takes travellers between Alice Springs and Uluru using a remote and fascinating outback route.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 April 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Call 133 133 or email an Airfare Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.