Destination Ayers Rock, Australia
Travel Dates Selected travel dates 1 June - 30 November 2017
- 3 nights accommodation at the 3-star Voyages Outback Pioneer Hotel in a Standard Room.
- Complimentary WiFi.
- Uluru Sunrise and Kata Tjuta Tour.
- Return seat in vehicle transfers between Ayers Rock Airport to Hotel.
- How about: a Sounds of Silence Dinner from an extra $199*
- Selected travel dates 1 June - 30 November 2017
Visit Ayers Rock
Voyages Outback Pioneer Hotel
Australian hospitality has its own style of service that combines both professionalism and genuine warmth. You'll find this authentic brand of service at the Voyages Outback Pioneer Hotel. It offers comfortable, affordable hotel rooms with a private bathroom and is perfect for the demands of travellers looking for quality service in relaxed surrounds. The rooms feature air-conditioning and heating and have tea/coffee making facilities.
As a guest at the Hotel you have access to all the facilities the resort has to offer; swimming pools, Resort Town Square shops, petrol station, tennis courts, visitor centre, tour desk and more. If you are catering for yourself, you can pick up supplies at the Supermarket at the Resort Town Square. Your stay includes a FREE Indigenous Activities Program, return Ayers Rock Airport transfers and free use of Ayers Rock Resort shuttle bus service. This is a place where friendships are made and good times are had by all. Taste Australia's pioneering past, as you enjoy a beer and some outback delights at the do-it-yourself Outback BBQ, and swap stories of your day's adventures. Alternatively, opt for the peace and quiet of the Bough House Restaurant with a buffet dinner. The Voyages Outback Pioneer Hotel is ideal for those who want to enjoy all that Uluru (Ayers Rock) has to offer.
Uluru Sunrise and Kata Tjuta
Rise early this morning to travel to Talinguru Nyakunytjaku in Uluru & Kata Tjuta National Park. Watch the first rays of the sun set the Red Centre alight while enjoying a warming cup of tea or coffee. Then travel to the mystical 36 domes of Kata Tjuta. On the way enjoy panoramic views of the southern side of Kata Tjuta before arriving at the base of Walpa Gorge. Spend some time exploring the gorge and the unusual conglomerate rock formations. The walking trail through Walpa Gorge follows the natural creek between two of the tallest domes of Kata Tjuta.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 April 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Call 133 133 or email an Airfare Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.