Destination Ayers Rock, Australia
Travel Dates Selected travel dates 5 June - 24 July, 31 July - 11 September, 23 September - 3 October, 7 - 15 October, 5 - 14 November, 20 - 30 November 2017
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4.5-star Voyages Desert Gardens Hotel in a Garden View Room.
- Complimentary WiFi.
- Kings Canyon and Outback Panorama Day Tour.
- Return seat in vehicle transfers between Ayers Rock Airport and Hotel.
- BONUS Reduced Rate - SAVE $180 per person.
- How about: a Kata Tjuta Sunset Tour from an extra $120*
- Selected travel dates 5 June - 24 July, 31 July - 11 September, 23 September - 3 October, 7 - 15 October, 5 - 14 November, 20 - 30 November 2017
Visit Ayers Rock
Voyages Desert Gardens Hotel
A comfortable 4.5 star hotel at Ayers Rock Resort, Desert Garden Hotel is set amongst magnificent ghost gums and flowering native shrubs. Centrally located to all resort and touring facilities, the hotel offers a range of appealing accommodation, from shaded poolside rooms to Deluxe rooms with Rock views. With over 65 tours, local activities and attractions within the Resort and the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, your days will be more action-packed. Ride a camel across the desert dunes, hop on a harley, or embark on a base walk of Uluru.
For a more relaxing experience, a visit to the new Red Ochre Spa is highly recommended. You can also relax in the comfort of your private balcony or courtyard, or unwind near the pool over cocktails. It's only a short stroll to the numerous lookouts, where you can view one of the best sunsets in Australia, with the spectacular play of colours across the face of Uluru. Once the sun sets, you can try some Australian native delicacies at White Gums Restaurant, or try one of the other 13 dining experiences available throughout the resort.
Kings Canyon and Outback Panorama Day Tour
Travel from Ayers Rock Resort to Kings Canyon, stopping for breakfast at Kings Creek Station (included) along the way. Make the rocky climb to the rim of the canyon for marvellous views of Watarrka National Park. Follow the rim of the canyon stopping to look down into the canyon gorge at look-out points. Time permitting, you may choose to descend into the green oasis of the 'Garden of Eden'. The circuit walk takes approximately 3 hours to complete and is rocky and steep in parts. It is recommended for those with a good level of fitness. Alternatively, you may wish to take an easier, shorter walk to explore the boulder strewn canyon floor. After lunch (own expense), return to Ayers Rock Resort.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 April 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Call 133 133 or email an Airfare Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.