Darwin Central Hotel + Attraction, Family
Deal Number 4539233
Includes 1 FREE Night
Destination Darwin, Australia
Travel Dates Selected travel dates 1 November 2017 - 31 March 2018
- 4 nights accommodation at the 4.5-star Darwin Central Hotel in a Twin Queen Room.
- Buffet breakfast daily.
- Crocosaurus Cove General Admission.
- Return seat in vehicle transfers between Darwin Airport and Hotel.
- FREE Wi-Fi.
- BONUS 1 FREE night - Stay 4, Pay 3.
- How about: a Darwin City Sights Tour from an extra $286* per family
- Selected travel dates 1 November 2017 - 31 March 2018
Darwin Central Hotel
The contemporary executive boutique Darwin Central Hotel enjoys an unrivalled position in the heart of Darwin, opposite the Smith Street Shopping Mall on the corner of Smith and Knuckey Streets. This 4.5 rated environmentally friendly property, is ideal for both the leisure and business traveller, within easy walking distance to banks, cinemas, theatres, nightclubs, restaurants, tourist attractions and shopping.
The hotel features a 7 storey Atrium design with a focus on minimalism and elegance. This can be experienced with the art nouveau styling throughout the property. Choose from a 132 beautifully appointed rooms furnished with state of the art decor, with some rooms featuring kitchenette facilities and stunning panorama views of Darwin city. Savour the sensational foods in our restaurants, cafes and 24hr room service, with options available on property or close by. The Waterhole Restaurant serves an International Breakfast Buffet with an unbeatable selection and quality.
Crocosaurus Cove General Admission
Crocosaurus Cove, located in the heart of Darwin city, allows visitors a unique, up close and personal view of Australia's iconic Saltwater Crocodiles. Bringing together some of the largest Saltwater Crocodiles in Australia and boasting the world's largest display of Australian reptiles, Crocosaurus Cove is a must see attraction when visiting Darwin and the Top End. Bring your bathers and "Swim with the Crocs" jump on our "Fishing for Crocs" platform and smile for the camera while holding a baby Saltwater Crocodile.
Check out the Barramundi, Archer Fish & Whiprays in the 200,000 litre fresh water aquarium and don't forget our upstairs Top End Turtle enclosure. Crocosaurus Cove is also home to the famous, Cage of Death. The only cage in the world that brings you face to face with some of the largest Saltwater Crocodiles in captivity. Go it alone or grab a friend - this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to share the same environment of one of the world's deadliest predators. All of this and more awaits you at Darwin's ultimate urban wildlife experience...right in the heart of Mitchell Street, Darwin City.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 April 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing existing bedding unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Call 133 133 or email an Airfare Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.