Red Centre Self Drive, Family, 4 Nights
Deal Number 4539254
Destination Red Centre, Australia
Travel Dates Selected travel dates 1 June 2017 - 28 February 2018
- 2 nights accommodation at the 4.5-star Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters in a Deluxe Room.
- 2 nights accommodation at the 4-star Voyages Emu Walk Apartments in a 2 Bedroom Apartment.
- 5 day car hire of a Toyota Corolla or similar (pick up Alice Springs Airport, drop off Alice Springs Airport).
- How about: a Palm Valley 4WD Adventure from an extra $466 per family
- Selected travel dates 1 June 2017 - 28 February 2018
Visit Red Centre
Day 1 and 2 Alice Springs.
Welcome to Alice Springs, Australia's dusty red heart. Framed by the MacDonnell Ranges, deep gorges and wild barren plains, it's often many visitor's first encounter of the Outback. Over the next two days, that the opportunity to explore the stunning gorges and chasms in the West MacDonnell Ranges including Simpson's Gap, Standley Chasm, Ellery Creek Gorge, Ormiston Gorge and Glen Helen Gorge. The Old Telegraph Station, the Aviation Museum and the original Royal Flying Doctor Service are iconic Alice Springs attractions worth visiting during your stay in the Alice.
Day 3 Alice Springs to Uluru.
Hit the highway to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park. Considered the spiritual heart of Australia, this terracotta-coloured landscape is peppered with mystical sites, including arguably one of the world's most recognised icons: Uluru. Check-in to your room in Yulara and choose to join one of the many optional experiences available such as a sunset tour to Kata Tjuta (also known as The Olgas) or Uluru for one of the best sunsets in the Red Centre where you'll also learn about the area's geological and cultural history.
Day 4 Uluru.
Why not enjoy another early start and head to Talinguru Nyakunytjaku for a sunrise tour of Uluru. Watch in awe as the first rays of the day creep over the desert plains, bathing the face of Uluru in vivid hues of red, orange, blue and purple. It's the perfect way to start the day. You can spend the rest of your day however you please. You might like to join a cultural experience at Ayers Rock Village or head back to Kata Tjuta for a walk through the Valley of the Winds. Another optional extra you might like to add on is the iconic Sounds of Silence dinner. This dining experience, complete with sunset canapes, traditional Aboriginal entertainment, gourmet buffet and stargazing, is the perfect end to any outback adventure.
Day 5 Uluru to Alice Springs.
Your Red Centre journey concludes on return of your hire care to Alice Springs Airport.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 April 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on 2 Adults and 2 Children sharing exisiting bedding unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Call 133 133 or email an Airfare Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.