Destination Top End, Australia
Travel Dates Selected travel dates 1 October 2017 - 31 March 2018
- 2 nights accommodation at the 4-star Travelodge Resort Darwin in a Guest Room.
- 2 nights accommodation at the 3-star Cooinda Lodge Kakadu in a Standard Room 1 Queen And 1 Single Bed.
- 2 nights accommodation at the 3.5-star ibis Styles Katherine in a Standard Room.
- 7 day car hire of a Toyota Corolla or similar (pick up Darwin Airport, drop off Darwin Airport).
- How about: a Yellow Water Cruise from an extra $73*
- Selected travel dates 1 October 2017 - 31 March 2018
Visit Top End
Experience the diversity and beauty of Kakadu and Nitmiluk national parks over 7 glorious days. Spend the next few days exploring Kakadu. Depart Darwin and drive to the northern entry of Kakadu, stopping at the Bowali Visitor Centre in Jabiru, to check possible road closures or inclement weather conditions. In the afternoon, head to Ubirr to view the ancient Indigenous rock art and see a stunning sunset, before heading back to Jabiru.
Head to Nourlangie the next morning before travelling Cooinda and visiting Warradjan Cultural Centre, to learn about the culture and beliefs of the local Aboriginal people.Get acquainted with Kakadu's most famous wetland and book a Yellow Water Cruise before heading back to Cooinda.
Head toward Katherine and spend a few more days experiencing the Nitmiluk Gorge system by land, water or air. Visit the largest classroom in the world at Katherine School of Air before travelling back to Darwin.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 April 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Call 133 133 or email an Airfare Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.