Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Mercure Hotel Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station
Mercure Hotel Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station is a brand new hotel, situated next to Station Amsterdam Sloterdijk, where there are direct train, bus, tram, and metro connections with Amsterdam Centre and Schiphol Airport. Within 5 minutes, you are at Amsterdam Central Station or RAI congress centre....
Travel Dates: 23 April 2017 - 31 May 2017.
Best Western Blue Tower Hotel
This hotel is located close to Amsterdams ring road, so it is within easy reach for those with their own transport. However, it is also very easily accessible on public transport from the airport and city centre. The hotel itself is surrounded by fast food restaurants and a large shopping centre.
Travel Dates: 18 Febuary - 31 March 2017.
WestCord Art Hotel
Art Hotel Amsterdam is on the edge of the old centre of Amsterdam, 10 minutes by public transport. The hotel is on the border of Spaarndammerbuurt which is renowned for the world famous Amsterdam School-building 'Het Schip', making it a wonderful area with much to discover. The hotel is easily ac...
Travel Dates: 01-31 March 2017
Segway tours have become an incredibly popular way to see Amsterdam. If you're a first-time Segway user don't worry, the guide will teach you how to operate your vehicle before the tour starts. Segway tours of Amsterdam are ideal if you have limited time on your hands, and with small groups of six or under, it's a fun and relaxing way to see the major sites.
For the more physically inclined, get on your bike! Amsterdam's classic bike tour is a great way to orienteer yourself around the city's bike paths and start feeling like a local. There are a range of companies that offer both city and country tours, while guides teaching you along the way about the traditions, history and contemporary life of Amsterdam.
But if you just want to stroll, there are also plenty of walking tours on offer. To book tour tailored to your specific interests, talk to your consultant.
Amsterdam Airport (AMS)
Flights from Australia to Amsterdam will disembark at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS) is the main international airport of the Netherlands and the fifth largest airport in Europe. Schiphol has only one terminal and is a major hub for KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. Book your Amsterdam Airport accommodation
Getting to Amsterdam
There are many airlines that offer flights to Amsterdam from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne via Dubai take between 24 and 29 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne via Kuala Lumpur or Singapore take between 24 and 31 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Dubai take between 22 and 25 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Kuala Lumpur or Singapore take between 21 and 22 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Amsterdam
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Amsterdam from Australia include:
For more information on Amsterdam holidays check out our Amsterdam travel guide.
For flights to Amsterdam from Adelaide, give our experienced travel consultants a call.