Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Art, Athens 4-StarAthens
The hotel offers boutique style accommodation in a central location. Ideal for those clients looking for a more personal service. The owners of this hotel have a strong interest in the arts which is reflected in the interior design of the hotel, to which they are constantly adding new pieces. The hotel manager speHKs Japanese and has translated much of the hotel literature to Japanese.
Travel Dates:29 October 2015 - 26 November 2015.
Royal Olympic, Athens 5-StarAthens
Ioannis Restaurant, located on the 7th floor, serves breHKfast and traditional Greek cuisine and enjoys views over the Acropolis. Guests can enjoy cocktails at the Roof Garden Bar overlooking many Athenian landmarks. On-site leisure facilities include a swimming pool and a hotel library. The Royal Olympic features a gym. Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire hotel. The hotel features shops such as a jewellery shop and a gift shop.
Travel Dates:29 October 2015 - 26 November 2015.
Dubai, Rome & Athens Triple Treat, 12 Nights TotalAthens
Tulip Inn Royal Suites Tulip Inn Royal Suites Ajman is situated along Corniche Road in Ajman, overlooking the blue water of the sea. Its location away from the busy life in the city, makes it an ideal place for relaxation and leisure, its only a 30 minutes drive from Dubai International Airport and few minutes away from Sharjah. Athens Center Square Located near the old town area of Plaka and the famous Acropolis, this brand new hotel offers a new quality to the 3-star standard. With it's situation in the heart of the fruit market area, the hotel architects have drawn inspiration from this position for the theme and colours of the hotel. The nearest metro station is Monastiraki at 300 metres away. The airport is a 40 minute transfer away by train or by taxi. Laura The hotel is located in Piazza Bologna, the underground station is just in front of the entrance of the hotel. It is situated 10 minutes by car from Termini Station.Check out our full range of Triple Treat Holidays
Travel Dates:2 - 30 November 2015.
You're first stop in Athens should be the Acropolis, a sacred rock crowned with temples that rises spectacularly high above the city centre. Enjoy the panoramic views before checking out the Parthenon, which is the most famous temple on the Acropolis. You will probably recognise the immense pillars from photographs, but the Parthenon's size and grandeur has to be seen in the flesh to be believed. Another highlight is the Porch of the Maidens featuring six graceful female figures. Stop in at the Kanellopoulos Museum on the way back down the hill to view a great collection of ancient vases, jewellery and weapons.
After a busy day sightseeing, take an early-evening stroll through the picturesque cobbled streets, whitewashed houses and bougainvillea of the Plaka. Located at the base of the Acropolis, this is Athens' oldest neighbourhood offering an astonishing variety of shopping and dining experiences. Sample the famous homemade ouzo at the 100-year-old Brettos Distillery, where patrons sit at bar stools surrounded by hundreds of colourful glass bottles.
For a traditional Greek meal head to Paradosiako, a charming taverna that's popular with the locals.
Athens Airport (ATH)
Flights from Australia to Athens will disembark at Athens International Airport.
Athens International Airport (ATH) is the international airport for Greece's capital and the wider Attica region. Also known as Elefthérios Venizélos, after the distinguished Greek statesman, Athens International has two terminals and is a growing hub for travel to Asia and the Middle East.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Athens International Airport. Book your Athens Airport accommodation.
Getting to Athens
There are many airlines that offer flights to Athens from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne via Dubai or Abu Dhabi take around 24 hours. Flights from Perth via Dubai take 21 hours.
Airlines that fly to Athens
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Athens from Australia include:
For more information on Athens holidays check out our Athens travel guide.
Planning a trip to Athens? At Flight Centre, our helpful travel consultants and range of cheap flights to Athens will make booking your Greece holiday easy.