Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman/South West Pacific and Indonesia bookings and $39 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
ibis Budget Central Auckland
Enjoying a sensational location just off Queen Street in the heart of Auckland city, Ibis Budget Auckland Central is just a short walk from major Auckland attractions including the SkyCity Entertainment and Casino complex and Viaduct Harbour. With its 143 comfortable rooms featuring balconies and...
Travel Dates: 24 October - 30 November 2016
ibis Auckland Ellerslie
Auckland's best value 3 star accommodation, offering 100 newly refurbished, functionally designed rooms with a range of bedding options, broadband internet access, LCD flat screen and Sky TV. Located in the same complex as Novotel Auckland Ellerslie, guests can enjoy all the facilities of an int...
Travel Dates: 1 September - 30 November 2016.
Auckland City Oaks
Auckland City Oaks Serviced Apartments Hotel is quality affordable accommodation that is located in the heart of Auckland's beautiful CBD. You are within a short walking distance of Sky City Casino and Tower, Queen Street and the waterfront at Viaduct Harbour. We have a mixture of studio, 1 and ...
Travel Dates: 1 - 28 September 2016.
With an idyllic location, smack bang between the harbour and hinterland, it's only natural that Auckland be home to a thriving dining scene. For some of the freshest seafood matched with spectacular ocean views, head to one of the restaurants at Viaduct harbour. This is where you will find most of Auckland's fine dining restaurants; however casual eateries are also available. Regional produce is served with a modern panache at the urban restaurants found along High Street in the CBD and throughout the trendy suburbs of Mt Eden and Devonport. For something a little more exotic, the inner city suburb of Parnell is where you can find a range of multicultural cuisines.
Keen to try some of New Zealand's famous wine? Auckland is a city that takes wine very seriously. The University of Auckland even has a wine science programme dedicated to the cause. Upscale wine bars can be found all throughout the city, but if you'd prefer to make a day of it, head to Waiheke Island where you'll find numerous vineyards, bars and eateries.
Take a food tour or wine tasting trip and discover why Auckland is a foodies' paradise.
Auckland Airport (AKL)
Flights from Australia to Auckland will disembark at Auckland Airport.
Auckland Airport (AKL) is New Zealand's busiest airport, hosting more than 13 million passengers a year. It is the main international gateway for New Zealand's North Island. The airport consists of an international terminal and a domestic terminal.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Auckland Airport. Book your Auckland Airport accommodation.
Getting to Auckland
There are several airlines that offer flights to Auckland from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney and Brisbane take around three hours. Direct flights from Melbourne take around three hours and 30 minutes. Direct flights from Perth take around six hours and 30 minutes.
Airlines that fly to Auckland
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Auckland from Australia include:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Auckland, have a look at our international airline page. For more on Aucklands holidays check out our Auckland travel guide or view our range of Auckland holiday packages that include flights, accommodation and often other extras like tours or car hire.
For flights to Auckland from Brisbane, look no further than Flight Centre.