Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman/South West Pacific and Indonesia bookings and $39 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
ibis Auckland Ellerslie
Auckland's best value 3 star accommodation, offering 100 newly refurbished, functionally designed rooms with a range of bedding options, broadband internet access, LCD flat screen and Sky TV. Located in the same complex as Novotel Auckland Ellerslie, guests can enjoy all the facilities of an int...
Travel Dates: 1 September - 30 November 2016.
Auckland City Oaks
Auckland City Oaks Serviced Apartments Hotel is quality affordable accommodation that is located in the heart of Auckland's beautiful CBD. You are within a short walking distance of Sky City Casino and Tower, Queen Street and the waterfront at Viaduct Harbour. We have a mixture of studio, 1 and ...
Travel Dates: 1 - 28 September 2016.
Best Western President Hotel Auckland
BEST WESTERN President Hotel Auckland is located in the absolute centre of Auckland City and only 100 metres walking distance to Sky Tower, Sky City Casino and 50 metres to Queen Street, with its shopping and attractions and the central business district. 105 non smoking rooms with air conditioni...
Travel Dates: 1 October - 30 November 2016.
Visit the large sprawling park known as the Domain to enjoy and learn about New Zealand's history. Take a tour through the Pacific people's world with sculptures, carvings and artistry unique to New Zealand. With frequent cultural performances and exhibitions you can be sure that your visit will be full of fascinating information and entertainment.
From Auckland's Viaduct, whale and dolphin safaris depart every day. The Southern Hemisphere is fortunate to have more than 22 species of these magnificent creatures and a day out on the ocean is a must. These chartered boats provide a full day of fun so keep those fingers and toes crossed for some sightings of epic proportions.
When back on land, the Viaduct precinct offers a huge selection of fantastic eateries and bars. This marina is great for people watching, what with the super yachts moored along the waterfront. Kick back with a cocktail and enjoy the buzz of Auckland city life.
Auckland Airport (AKL)
Flights from Australia to Auckland will disembark at Auckland Airport.
Auckland Airport (AKL) is New Zealand's busiest airport, hosting more than 13 million passengers a year. It is the main international gateway for New Zealand's North Island. The airport consists of an international terminal and a domestic terminal.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Auckland Airport. Book your Auckland Airport accommodation.
Getting to Auckland
There are several airlines that offer flights to Auckland from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney and Brisbane take around three hours. Direct flights from Melbourne take around three hours and 30 minutes. Direct flights from Perth take around six hours and 30 minutes.
Airlines that fly to Auckland
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Auckland from Australia include:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Auckland, have a look at our international airline page. For more on Aucklands holidays check out our Auckland travel guide or view our range of Auckland holiday packages that include flights, accommodation and often other extras like tours or car hire.
For flights to Auckland from Cairns, look no further than Flight Centre.