Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Century Park Hotel, Bangkok 4 StarBangkok
Century Park Hotel is a myTime resort, which offers bonuses, inclusions and superior service exclusively to Escape Travel clients. As well as the fantastic myTime bonuses mentioned above, you will also receive access to a dedicated check-in and check-out area, a personal welcome and letter the manager, gift in your room, welcome drink, mid stay courtesy call plus a myTime point of contact at the resort International Standard four star city hotel located in city centre with night markets, banks. shops and eateries in vicinity. Mass transit Skytrain a 5 min walk to Victory Monument station. Elegant contemporary Thai decor lobby welcomes you Newly renovated rooms providing space and comfort. Rooftop Garden swimming pool for relaxation and sunbathing. An oasis in Bangkok City and perfect for both leisure and business visits. Warm friendly and efficient service awaits to welcome all guests.
Travel Dates: 1 October 2015 - 31 October 2015.
Bangkok, Chiang Mai & Phuket Triple Treat, 12 Nights TotalBangkok
Sawasdee Sukhumvit Soi 8 The hotel located within walking distance to the sky train BTS Nana Station and allowing easy access to the city's most popular attractions and shopping areas. The Small Hotel Located in the old sector of Chiang Mai town with just a few minutes walk to Walking street day and night markets. Silver Resortel This resortel is just two minutes from the beautiful beachfront and nearby the popular nightlife Bangla Road and Jungceylon Shopping Mall.Check out our full range of Triple Treat Holidays
Travel Dates: 15 October 2015 - 30 November 2015.
Bangkok is unforgettably exotic with its religious temples, traditional cuisine and fascinating floating markets. Luxury is easy to find at Bangkok's Siam @ Siam Design Hotel and Spa, especially when you have myTime inclusions such as welcome drinks. You'll be situated close to the city centre within walking distance of your Bangkok City and Temples Tour. One night will be spent on the extravagant Loy Nava Dinner Cruise, enjoying 5-star dining on local food. You can also enjoy a guided day trip to the Damnoen Saduak floating markets to see authentic Thai culture.
Travel Dates: 1 September - 31 October 2015.
For an exciting and education experience, try a cooking class and learn how to make the perfect Pad Thai. A cooking class is not only a wonderful opportunity to rest those tired traveling feet for half a day, but a great excuse to exercise those taste buds. Many cooking classes will also take you to the markets to buy your ingredients too. There are often vegetarian and other specialist options available so just ask your Flight Centre consultant and book the right class for you.
Muay Thai is Thailand's famous sport and self-defence in which contestants are allowed to use almost any part of the body; feet, elbows, legs, knees and shoulders. You can watch a bout in action at Lumpinee Boxing Stadium or Rathchadamnoen Stadium, where traditional Thai music often accompanies every match. You can even take a lesson yourself if you're feeling brave!
Siam Niramit is a must-see dance spectacular showcasing the history of each region of Thailand using 150 performers. Featuring lavish costumes, magnificent set designs and stunning special effects, this show is a must-see for anyone who likes their education to be highly entertaining.
Bangkok Airport (BKK)
Flights from Australia to Bangkok will disembark at Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok (BKK) is the third busiest airport in Asia and the main hub for four different Thai airlines. The airport boasts the world's tallest control tower and third largest single-building terminal. All arrivals and departures, both international and domestic, are handled within the one very large building.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Suvarnabhumi Airport. Book your Bangkok Airport accommodation.
Getting to Bangkok
There are many airlines that offer flights to Bangkok from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne take around nine hours. There are also flights from Sydney or Melbourne that include a stopover in Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Singapore. Direct flights from Perth take around seven hours.
Airlines that fly to Bangkok
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Bangkok from Australia include: