Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Bandara Suites Silom, Bangkok
Bandara Suites Bandara Suites is set within the eye of the storm. All around is the chaotic city life, but fear not Bandara Suites Silom gives you the chance to take refuge and find harmony. Bandara Suites Silom comprises of two appointed high rise buildings, one serviced residence and one short ...
Travel Dates: 1 September 2015 - 7 December 2015.
Furama Silom, Bangkok
This property is located in the heart of the main Silom Road, opposite to Narai Hotel. Transfers from the airport to the hotel take about 30-40 minutes. The hotel is located close to Patpong's famous night bazaar, restaurants, pubs and bars, as well shopping centres such as Central and Robinson d...
Travel Dates: 01 October - 30 November 2015.
The Grand Palace is the former home of the Thai King and one of Bangkok's most famous structures. The grand series of buildings features spectacular gold towers and includes several buildings including the Wat Phra Kaew which houses Bangkok's famous Emerald Buddha. Built in 1782, the palace combines eo-French Renaissance style with traditional Thai styled tiered roofs and also features a range of intricate Buddhist symbols. Visit the palace during the day for a perfect photo opportunity or at night when the building is illuminated with gold light making for a dazzling view.
The Temple of Dawn, also known as Wat Arun, is another famous landmark in Bangkok. Located on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River, the temple is surrounded by pleasant gardens, murals and mythical guardians. This striking pagoda is also home to a Buddha image famously moulded by King Rama II. Despite its name, the Temple of Dawn is best viewed when the sun is setting behind it and can be enjoyed from many restaurants found across the river.
Take a tour of Bangkok's most significant buildings including the Vimanmek Palace, which was once home to King Rama V and Jim Thompson's House where you can view stunning examples of traditional Thai architecture.
Bangkok Airport (BKK)
Flights from Australia to Bangkok will disembark at Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok (BKK) is the third busiest airport in Asia and the main hub for four different Thai airlines. The airport boasts the world's tallest control tower and third largest single-building terminal. All arrivals and departures, both international and domestic, are handled within the one very large building.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Suvarnabhumi Airport. Book your Bangkok Airport accommodation.
Getting to Bangkok
There are many airlines that offer flights to Bangkok from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne take around nine hours. There are also flights from Sydney or Melbourne that include a stopover in Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Singapore. Direct flights from Perth take around seven hours.
Airlines that fly to Bangkok
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Bangkok from Australia include: