Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Sheraton Boston, United States 4-StarBoston
Nestled in charming Back Bay, this upmarket contemporary hotel ideally links, via walkways, with The Shops at Prudential and Copley Place Mall and is a short stroll from Newberry Street's boutiques. The sophisticated modern rooms and suites feature the ultimate in relaxation, the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds, and also large windows with gorgeous city views. New England's largest indoor pool resides here, complete with a retractable roof and sundeck, accompanied by a gym, sauna, Starbucks and bar and grill offering all-day dining.
Travel Dates:12 October 2015 - 30 November 2015.
Intercontinental Boston, United States 5-StarBoston
Adjacent to Boston's financial district on the historic waterfront, the hotel is in a prime position with Boston Common, Chinatown, fashionable Newbury Street, the Faneuil Hall markets, the Institute of Contemporary Art and The Boston Convention and Exhibition Center all close by. Luxury rooms include floor-to-ceiling windows and hotel facilities include an indoor lap pool, gym, private champagne bar and the Provencal-themed restaurant, serving French cuisine with a focus on organic ingredients.
Travel Dates:12 October 2015 - 30 November 2015.
For a hearty dose of Boston culture, spend some time at the Museum of Fine Arts. Containing over 450,000 works of art and visited by over one million visitors per year, the museum is one of the largest in the USA. Inside you can explore a wide range of exhibitions from Egyptian artefacts to impressionist works by Manet, Van Gogh and Moet. The museum also hosts a revolving door of travelling exhibits, from contemporary photography to fashion drawings and ancient Greek sculptures.
The Museum of Science is another Boston highlight not to be missed – particularly if you're travelling with the kids. From IMAX screens to a live simulator experience, planetarium and drop-in activities, the museum is far from stuffy and will keep your kids captivated for hours.
For more entertaining and informative kid's activities, check out the Boston Children's Museum. Dedicated to the education of Children, the museum boasts a wide range of activities that will amuse and educate the kids for hours.
Boston Airport (BOS)
Flights from Australia to Boston will disembark at Boston Logan Airport.
General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport (BOS) is located in the East Boston neighborhood. The largest airport in the New England area, as of 2010, Logan is the 19th busiest airport in the United States with about 13.5 million boardings a year and 28 million passengers overall in 2011.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Boston Logan Airport. Book your Boston Airport accommodation.
Getting to Boston
There are many airlines that offer flights to Boston from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney via Los Angeles, San Francisco or Dallas take between 20 and 23 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Melbourne via Los Angeles take between 26 and 28 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Brisbane via Sydney and Los Angeles take between 23 hours and 24 hours depending on the stopovers. Flights from Perth via Sydney and Dallas take around 26 hours depending on the stopovers.
Airlines that fly to Boston
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Boston from Australia include:
For more information on Boston holidays check out our Boston travel guide.