Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Bayside Holiday Apartments
Bayside Holiday Apartments Accross from Roebuck Bay, Bayside Holiday Apartments is only minutes away from Broome's China Town, close to essential services, shops, the Court House Markets as well as attractions such as Pearl Lugers and the Historic Sun Picture Theatre. Across the road you will fin...
Travel Dates: 1 November 2017 - 31 March 2018.
Mantra Frangipani Broome
Mantra Frangipani Broome is an architecturally designed Broome style resort offering spacious 1, 2 & 3 bedroom self-contained apartments scattered around stunning tropical gardens. The property boasts two swimming pools and is only a short walk from the pristine Cable Beach and an array of restau...
Travel Dates: 1 - 31 May, 1 September - 31 October 2017.
Mercure Hotel Broome
The Mercure Hotel Broome, located in Australias most exotic holiday destination, is 1km from the heart of Broome. Overlooking Roebuck Bay and a short drive from Cable Beach, with its 44km of pristine white sand and 8 metre tides, the hotel provides the perfect atmosphere of relaxation or adventur...
Travel Dates: 1 May - 30 June, 20 August - 30 September 2017.