Canberra is one of the best cities in Australia to experience all four seasons in their true beauty. Read more...
Terms & Conditions
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes and surcharges specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a code share partner of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge (see booking terms and conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Flying time from Brisbane to Canberra: 1 hour 45 minutes approximately
Distance from CBD: 5km
Taxi: Around $20 to CBD
Public Transport: The Airliner Bus and shuttle coaches service the airport daily.
Currency: Australian Dollar
The national capital in autumn is a sight to behold, bursting with rustic colour from March to May. On the other hand, winter hails the start of the ski season. With the snowfields less than two hours drive from Canberra, the winter playground of the Snowy Mountains offers oodles of fun for both experienced skiers and novice alike.
Spring has truly sprung in Canberra when the annual Floriade Festival takes over the city foreshore with a plethora of blooms and activities. Featuring performances, flower displays and gardens, kids activities and markets, Floriade is a staple in the Canberra calendar.
Summer in the national capital sees beautiful clear days. With so many perfect picnic spots and natural rivers, Canberra has many ways to escape the heat. Take a drive out to Gibraltar Falls for the beautiful BBQ and camping areas.
Canberra Airport (CBR)
For helpful information about getting to and from the airport, check-in information and more have a look at our Canberra Airport Guide.
Airport Accommodation: Staying anywhere in the city area will put you in close proximity to Canberra Airport. Book your Canberra Accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Canberra
The following airlines fly to Canberra domestically:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Canberra, see our domestic airline page.
You might also be interested in our international airline guide.