Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Ideally situated on Worcester St 3-5 min drive to city centre, 15 min walk. Bus stop outside motel. 20 min drive from airport. 10 min drive to railway station. The Adorian has 9 self-contained affordable units. Clean and comfortable. We are 2 min walk to local shops, supermarket, restaurant and t...
Travel Dates: 20 March - 28 April 2017.
South Island, 8 Day Motorhome Hire
As New Zealand's biggest campervan operator, Britz caters for everyone. New Zealand is an amazingly diverse country, so the only way to truly appreciate its many surprises and delights is in the ultimate adventure machine: a brilliant Britz Campervan.
Travel Dates: 24 April - 28 May 2017.
The George Hotel
Generally located in the corners of the building, these rooms have a slightly different layout from the typical room. Some have an extra large shower area but no bath, and some may not offer an optimum view. King bedded. No rollaway beds. Major refurbishment in 2009. 30 sq. metres. 4 rooms are Ac...
Travel Dates: 20 March - 30 April 2017.
Christchurch, like most of New Zealand, is a city that embraces the outdoors. You could say it's in the 'Goldilocks zone' where the Southern Alps lie on one side and the South Pacific Ocean lies on the other. It's positioning in New Zealand is 'just right' for a huge range of things to do.
This natural playground is perfect for kids and adventurous adults. Action packed days out at the Adrenaline Forest are hugely popular. The forest boasts pathways of high-wire zip lining for everyone. Located just 20 minutes north of the city, the forest is an ideal day for any Christchurch holiday.
Alternatively, why not bring the outdoors, indoors and spend a high-octane day at the Alpine Ice? This indoor ski complex is one of the top favorite things to do for Christchurchers.
Christchurch Airport (CHC)
Flights from Australia to Christchurch will disembark at Christchurch International Airport.
Christchurch International Airport (CHC) is the main access point for New Zealand's South Island. The airport consists of a domestic terminal and an international terminal within the one building, however construction is underway of a new domestic terminal building.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Christchurch International Airport. Book your Christchurch Airport accommodation.
Getting to Christchurch
There are several airlines that offer flights to Christchurch from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take three hours. Direct flights from Melbourne take three hours and 15 minutes. Direct flights from Brisbane take three hours and 30 minutes. Flights from Perth via Sydney take around nine hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Christchurch
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Christchurch from Australia include:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Christchurch, have a look at our international airline page.
At Flight Centre, our helpful travel consultants and great range of Christchurch Flights will make booking your New Zealand holiday easy.