Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman/South West Pacific and Indonesia bookings and $39 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
BreakFree On The Cashel
If you're looking for a modern hotel in the centre of Christchurch in New Zealand's South Island, you'll find BreakFree on Cashel the ideal place to stay. Offering all of the facilities that you would expect in a modern hotel, BreakFree on Cashel is ideally located in the Christchurch CBD so you ...
Travel Dates: 14 August - 24 September 2016.
Sudima Christchurch Airport
Sudima Hotel Christchurch Airport is located 2 minutes from Christchurch Airport terminals, adjacent to the Antarctic Centre, and just 15 minutes drive from the CBD. The hotel is also within a short walk to many car and campervan rental companies. Located 10 minutes drive from the hotel are a hug...
Travel Dates: 1 August - 30 September 2016.
Hotel ibis Christchurch
Superbly situated in the heart of this historic garden city. Hotel ibis Christchurch is behind Cathedral Square, one of the most recognised and visited tourist attractions in picturesque Christchurch. Amidst the Central business district the hotel is 10.5km from Christchurch International Airport...
Travel Dates: 1 October - 6 November, 11 - 30 November 2016.
Christchurch, like most of New Zealand, is a city that embraces the outdoors. You could say it's in the 'Goldilocks zone' where the Southern Alps lie on one side and the South Pacific Ocean lies on the other. It's positioning in New Zealand is 'just right' for a huge range of things to do.
This natural playground is perfect for kids and adventurous adults. Action packed days out at the Adrenaline Forest are hugely popular. The forest boasts pathways of high-wire zip lining for everyone. Located just 20 minutes north of the city, the forest is an ideal day for any Christchurch holiday.
Alternatively, why not bring the outdoors, indoors and spend a high-octane day at the Alpine Ice? This indoor ski complex is one of the top favorite things to do for Christchurchers.
Christchurch Airport (CHC)
Flights from Australia to Christchurch will disembark at Christchurch International Airport.
Christchurch International Airport (CHC) is the main access point for New Zealand's South Island. The airport consists of a domestic terminal and an international terminal within the one building, however construction is underway of a new domestic terminal building.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Christchurch International Airport. Book your Christchurch Airport accommodation.
Getting to Christchurch
There are several airlines that offer flights to Christchurch from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take three hours. Direct flights from Melbourne take three hours and 15 minutes. Direct flights from Brisbane take three hours and 30 minutes. Flights from Perth via Sydney take around nine hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Christchurch
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Christchurch from Australia include:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Christchurch, have a look at our international airline page.
At Flight Centre, our helpful travel consultants and great range of Christchurch Flights will make booking your New Zealand holiday easy.