Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Novotel Christchurch, Family
Travel departing from:Adelaide from $1049* per Adult, $685* per Child Brisbanefrom $959* per Adult, $595* per Child Cairns from $1139* per Adult, $775* per Child Canberra from $1139* per Adult, $789* per Child Darwin from $1559* per Adult, $1195* per Child Hobart from $1119* per Adult, $765* per ...
Travel Dates: 1 May - 30 June 2016
Heritage Hotel Christchurch
Heritage Hotel Christchurch The lovingly restored hotel used to be the Old Government Building. Located in the heart of the city on Cathedral Square and just a short walk from all of the city's attractions. The hotel has spacious self contained 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites.
Travel Dates: 1 May - 30 June 2016
Christchurch's most beautiful view can been seen from Mount Cavendish, a peak that forms part of the crater wall of an extinct volcano. Reaching 446 metres high, the mountain's top platform boasts panoramic views of Christchurch, Lyttelton and the harbour. Travel to the top on the Christchurch Gondola before day break and watch the sun rise from the mountain's top.
If Mount Cavendish fails to impress, or if you'd like to see more from above, you can always take a hot air balloon ride over Christchurch. The city's geography and climate are ideal for hot air balloon rides. The ride will often begin at one of the city's parks before sunrise, then land at a farm outside the city, where you will be treated to a glass of champagne.
Christchurch Airport (CHC)
Flights from Australia to Christchurch will disembark at Christchurch International Airport.
Christchurch International Airport (CHC) is the main access point for New Zealand's South Island. The airport consists of a domestic terminal and an international terminal within the one building, however construction is underway of a new domestic terminal building.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Christchurch International Airport. Book your Christchurch Airport accommodation.
Getting to Christchurch
There are several airlines that offer flights to Christchurch from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take three hours. Direct flights from Melbourne take three hours and 15 minutes. Direct flights from Brisbane take three hours and 30 minutes. Flights from Perth via Sydney take around nine hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Christchurch
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Christchurch from Australia include:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Christchurch, have a look at our international airline page.
At Flight Centre, our helpful travel consultants and great range of Christchurch Flights will make booking your New Zealand holiday easy.