Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Bella Vista Motel and Apartments Christchurch
Bella Vista Motels & Apartments are situated close to the CBD in the heart of Christchurch. An easy stroll from the Bella Vista are some of Christchurch's best restaurants, cafes, and bars. The Botanical Gardens, Museum, Art Gallery, Casino, Town Hall and Convention Centre are all close by. We ar...
Travel Dates: 1 May - 30 May 2016.
Heartland Hotel Cotswold
Full of character, Heartland Hotel Cotswold is warm and welcoming and the perfect place to relax. The spacious grounds feature award-winning gardens. Heartland Hotel Cotswold is very well positioned with just 20 minutes drive from Christchurch airport and very close to the CBD. Guest can enjoy de...
Travel Dates: 2 March - 30 March 2016.
Chateau On The Park
A unique escape nestled in 5 acres of beautiful, tranquil gardens, the Chateau on the Park offers resort style hotel accommodation that feels a world away from the stresses of city life. Yet just minutes away, or a 20 minute stroll through Hagley Park, is the vibrant city of Christchurch. The hot...
Travel Dates: 2 March - 30 March 2016.
Christchurch's most beautiful view can been seen from Mount Cavendish, a peak that forms part of the crater wall of an extinct volcano. Reaching 446 metres high, the mountain's top platform boasts panoramic views of Christchurch, Lyttelton and the harbour. Travel to the top on the Christchurch Gondola before day break and watch the sun rise from the mountain's top.
If Mount Cavendish fails to impress, or if you'd like to see more from above, you can always take a hot air balloon ride over Christchurch. The city's geography and climate are ideal for hot air balloon rides. The ride will often begin at one of the city's parks before sunrise, then land at a farm outside the city, where you will be treated to a glass of champagne.
Christchurch Airport (CHC)
Flights from Australia to Christchurch will disembark at Christchurch International Airport.
Christchurch International Airport (CHC) is the main access point for New Zealand's South Island. The airport consists of a domestic terminal and an international terminal within the one building, however construction is underway of a new domestic terminal building.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Christchurch International Airport. Book your Christchurch Airport accommodation.
Getting to Christchurch
There are several airlines that offer flights to Christchurch from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take three hours. Direct flights from Melbourne take three hours and 15 minutes. Direct flights from Brisbane take three hours and 30 minutes. Flights from Perth via Sydney take around nine hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Christchurch
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Christchurch from Australia include:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Christchurch, have a look at our international airline page.
At Flight Centre, our helpful travel consultants and great range of Christchurch Flights will make booking your New Zealand holiday easy.