Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman/South West Pacific and Indonesia bookings and $39 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Hotel Ibis Christchurch
Hotel Ibis Christchurch Nearby to the Cashel Mall Re: START mall - the "pop up" shopping precinct, is the new vibrant heart of the city, featuring many new designer shops and modern cafes. The hotel is beside the famous Cathedral Square, the historic heart of the city. The hotel is minutes from a...
Travel Dates: Departing Brisbane 20 February 2017 - 31 March 2017. Departing Canberra 20 February 2017 - 31 March 2017. Departing Darwin 20 February 2017 - 31 March 2017. Departing Hobart 20 February 2017 - 31 March 2017. Departing Melbourne 20 February 2017 - 31 March 2017. Departing Perth 20 February 2017 - 31 March 2017. Departing Sydney 20 February 2017 - 31 March 2017.
Breakfree on Cashel
If you're looking for a modern hotel in the centre of Christchurch in New Zealand's South Island, you'll find BreakFree on Cashel the ideal place to stay. Offering all of the facilities that you would expect in a modern hotel, BreakFree on Cashel is ideally located in the Christchurch CBD so you ...
Travel Dates: 13 January - 26 March 2017.
Experience the 'garden city' with a visit to its famous botanical gardens. Originating from a single oak tree that was planted in 1863, the Christchurch Botanical Gardens are now home to one of New Zealand's finest collections of exotic and native plants. The garden's central location makes it a popular place to escape the busy city streets and relax under a 120-year-old tree. Other highlights of the park include the Avon River and its numerous bridges. Take a punt boat ride down the river and appreciate the city's serene beauty.
If you prefer fauna over flora, then you're going to love the Orana Wildlife Park. Located just outside of the city, the Orana Wildlife Park is New Zealand's only open range zoo, spanning an impressive 80 hectares of natural habitat. The wildlife park takes its name from the Maori word for 'place of refuge' and houses a number of endangered species. Orana has a range of African and South American animals including giraffes, lions, zebras, rhinoceroses and spider monkeys. Local animals are also protected and the park has a dedicated Kiwi breeding unit.
If you're keen to see more of the country's exotic creatures, visit the Southern Encounter Aquarium and Kiwi House where you can get up close to the country's rare national bird.
Christchurch Airport (CHC)
Flights from Australia to Christchurch will disembark at Christchurch International Airport.
Christchurch International Airport (CHC) is the main access point for New Zealand's South Island. The airport consists of a domestic terminal and an international terminal within the one building, however construction is underway of a new domestic terminal building.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Christchurch International Airport. Book your Christchurch Airport accommodation.
Getting to Christchurch
There are several airlines that offer flights to Christchurch from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take three hours. Direct flights from Melbourne take three hours and 15 minutes. Direct flights from Brisbane take three hours and 30 minutes. Flights from Perth via Sydney take around nine hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Christchurch
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Christchurch from Australia include:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Christchurch, have a look at our international airline page.
At Flight Centre, our helpful travel consultants and great range of Christchurch Flights will make booking your New Zealand holiday easy.