Terms & Conditions
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a code share partner of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge (see booking terms and conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
The Cook Islands are a tiny speck of 15 scattered islands lying far out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. A haven for beach lovers, the country also boasts lush green forests and ancient rock formations, as well as unique flora and fauna. You can take a Takitumu Nature Walk to one of the Cook Islands' best preserved nature areas or experience the haunting beauty of the Rimarau Burial Cave on the small island of Atiu.
Another popular natural attraction is Anatakitaki or the 'Cave of the Kopekas' in Atiu, where thousands of small native birds make their home in a magnificent sheltered enclave surrounded by natural rock formations.
Cook Islands Airport (RAR)
Flights from Australia to the Cook Islands disembark at Rarotonga International Airport.
Rarotonga International Airport (RAR) is the main international gateway to the Cook Islands. The airport is located 3km west of the downtown area on the northern coast, in the district of Avarua.
Airlines that fly to the Cook Islands
Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia fly to the Cook Islands numerous times per week. The flight from Sydney to Rarotonga International Airport includes a stopover in Auckland and takes approximately 10 hours.
For more on Cook Islands holidays check out our Cook Islands travel guide or view our range of Cook Islands holiday packages that include flights, accommodation and often other extras like tours or car hire.