Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
The Edgewater Resort & Spa, Cook IslandsRarotonga
The Edgewater Resort & Spa is the best-known Cook Islands resort, offering affordable luxury on the sheltered west coast of Rarotonga. The Edgewater's prime location puts Rarotonga's natural splendour front and centre; the magnificent sunsets, the surrounding lush green mountains and the view over the white sandy beach and deep blue lagoon. Yet it's not just the backdrop that makes The Edgewater Resort & Spa the best range of accommodation Rarotonga has to offer. What sets this premier Rarotonga resort apart is what Edgewater brings to this stunning island location: great dining, first-class entertainment, a dedicated kids' club, health spa and sparkling pool. As the largest Rarotongan resort, Edgewater has more space, more activities and more to offer than any other Cook Islands holiday.
Travel Dates: 25 August - 14 September 2015
The Cook Islands are a tiny speck of 15 scattered islands lying far out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. A haven for beach lovers, the country also boasts lush green forests and ancient rock formations, as well as unique flora and fauna. You can take a Takitumu Nature Walk to one of the Cook Islands' best preserved nature areas or experience the haunting beauty of the Rimarau Burial Cave on the small island of Atiu.
Another popular natural attraction is Anatakitaki or the 'Cave of the Kopekas' in Atiu, where thousands of small native birds make their home in a magnificent sheltered enclave surrounded by natural rock formations.
Cook Islands Airport (RAR)
Flights from Australia to the Cook Islands disembark at Rarotonga International Airport.
Rarotonga International Airport (RAR) is the main international gateway to the Cook Islands. The airport is located 3km west of the downtown area on the northern coast, in the district of Avarua.
Airlines that fly to the Cook Islands
Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia fly to the Cook Islands numerous times per week. The flight from Sydney to Rarotonga International Airport includes a stopover in Auckland and takes approximately 10 hours.
For more on Cook Islands holidays check out our Cook Islands travel guide or view our range of Cook Islands holiday packages that include flights, accommodation and often other extras like tours or car hire.