Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Muri Beachcomber, Cook Islands
Ideally positioned in a prime position on beautiful Muri Lagoon, award winning Muri Beachcomber is a small, intimate property in the heart of Muri Village - 22 units ensuring a truly relaxing holiday atmosphere. Recently refurbished, our stylish rooms offer separate air-conditioned bedrooms, spac...
Travel Dates: 13 February - 15 March 2016
Moana Sands Beachfront Villas, Cook Islands Family
Nestled right on a beautiful white-sand beach in the village of Vaimaanga just 4km from the Moana Sands Beachfront Hotel, you'll find these modern, tastefully appointed 2-bedroom and 2-bathroom villas. Each air-conditioned Villa is absolute beachfront with spacious living, modern, fully equipped ...
Travel Dates: 13 February - 15 March 2016
Edgewater Resort and Spa, Rarotonga
The Edgewater Resort and Spa is located on the western sunset side of the island, bordering a long white sandy beach and is just 8 minutes drive from the airport and 10 minutes drive from town. It is the largest resort on the island, offers exceptional value for money and has a huge range of acco...
Travel Dates: 3 - 30 October 2015.
The Cook Islands are a tiny speck of 15 scattered islands lying far out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. A haven for beach lovers, the country also boasts lush green forests and ancient rock formations, as well as unique flora and fauna. You can take a Takitumu Nature Walk to one of the Cook Islands' best preserved nature areas or experience the haunting beauty of the Rimarau Burial Cave on the small island of Atiu.
Another popular natural attraction is Anatakitaki or the 'Cave of the Kopekas' in Atiu, where thousands of small native birds make their home in a magnificent sheltered enclave surrounded by natural rock formations.
Cook Islands Airport (RAR)
Flights from Australia to the Cook Islands disembark at Rarotonga International Airport.
Rarotonga International Airport (RAR) is the main international gateway to the Cook Islands. The airport is located 3km west of the downtown area on the northern coast, in the district of Avarua.
Airlines that fly to the Cook Islands
Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia fly to the Cook Islands numerous times per week. The flight from Sydney to Rarotonga International Airport includes a stopover in Auckland and takes approximately 10 hours.
For more on Cook Islands holidays check out our Cook Islands travel guide or view our range of Cook Islands holiday packages that include flights, accommodation and often other extras like tours or car hire.