Flights Brisbane to Darwin
Explore Darwin's thriving outback and spot some of the Northern Territory's native wildlife at the Mary River Wetlands. Read more...
Terms & Conditions
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes and surcharges specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a code share partner of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge (see booking terms and conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Flying time from Brisbane to Darwin: 3 hours 50 minutes approximately Distance from CBD: 13km
Taxi: Around $25 to CBD
Public Transport: The Airport Shuttle and public buses service the airport daily.
Currency: Australian Dollar
Located halfway between Darwin and Kakadu, the Mary River Wetlands is an idyllic fertile escarpment of water lilies and reeds, making it one of the most unique land systems in the world. It is here you can spot an array of wildlife from water-buffalo to geese, cockatoos and saltwater crocodiles. See the sights via a billabong cruise or try your hand at fishing along the river with a tour.
For more wildlife sightings, the Mitchell Street strip is home to the famous saltwater crocodiles at Crocosaurus Cove. The attraction boasts the world's largest reptile collection as well as other rare tropical species. Adrenalin-seekers can take the opportunity of a lifetime by swimming with crocodile 'Chopper' and friends in a large glass 360° cage.
Have lunch at one of the many restaurants along Mitchell Street and watch the world go by.
Darwin Airport (DRW)
For helpful information about getting to and from the airport, check-in information and more have a look at our Darwin Airport Guide.
Airlines that fly to Darwin
The following airlines fly to Darwin domestically:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Darwin , see our domestic airline page.
You might also be interested in our international airline guide.