Terms & Conditions
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a code share partner of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge (see booking terms and conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Located a mile above sea level, Denver is more than just a gateway to the surrounding Rocky Mountains. A vibrant city in its own right, the grid-system cityscape is best explored on foot. Start with a trip to the Colorado State Capitol, which provides spectacular views of the mountains from its rotunda. The 16th Street pedestrian mall is the place to shop until you drop, after which you can hop on one of the city's free buses to explore the trendy Lower Downtown district. 'LoDo,' as it's called, boasts a number of breweries as well as popular Coors Field – home of Major League Baseball team the Colorado Rockies.
The popular City Park is the location of the famous Denver Zoo and is also home to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science, which affords spectacular views over the city's downtown from its elevated position on the eastern fringe of the park.
Denver Airport (DEN)
Flights from Australia to Denver will disembark at Denver International Airport .
At a cost US$4.8 billion, Denver International Airport (DEN) replaced Stapleton International Airport in 1995 as the primary airport for the Colorado capital. The terminal is named after aviation safety pioneer, Elrey Jeppesen.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Denver International Airport. Book your Denver Airport accommodation.
Getting to Denver
There are many airlines that offer flights to Denver from Australia. Flights from Sydney with one stopover take around 17 or 18 hours. Flights from Melbourne take 19 hours 37 minutes, while flights from Brisbane are slightly longer at 19 hours 57 minutes. The quickest flights from Perth with two stopovers take 23 hours 42 minutes.
Airlines that fly to Denver
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Denver from Australia include:
For more information on Denver holidays check out our Denver travel guide.