Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Anchorage Beach Resort, FijiFiji
The Anchorage is a tranquil boutique resort situated 15 minutes north of Nadi International Airport and 10 minutes from Lautoka city. Anchorage has free WIFI for all our guests in the bar area, with 12 x spa villas, 38 x spa rooms, 8 x 1 bedroom and 8 x 2 bedrooms fully furnished apartments with communal BBQ. The Anchorage has an internet centre, massage and beauty bure and a private marina. The Anchorage is a romantic retreat or can be a perfect getaway for a frolicking family The Hidden Paradise.
Travel Dates: 22 April - 15 December 2015
The Warwick, Coral Coast Fiji, 5-StarFiji
Located one and a half hours drive from Nadi International Airport along the famous Coral Coast. The Warwick Fiji, long established as one of Fiji's most popular resorts, nestled amid 28 acres of tropical gardens on the edge of a white sand beach overlooking a calm lagoon.
Travel Dates: 12 October - 30 November 2015.
Sheraton Fiji Resort, Denerau Island, Fiji 5-StarFiji
Located close to Nadi Airport (20 minutes drive), Denarau Island is connected by a small causeway to Viti Levu (largest of Fiji's 332 Islands). The Sheraton Fiji Resort is a part of Sheraton's fully integrated resort complex with 3 hotels alongside each other, overlooking Nadi Bay.
Travel Dates: 15 October - 29 November 2015.
Luxurious resort spas are littered throughout Fiji, so spending a day being pampered is always an attractive option. For something truly unique with an emphasis on natural, you can take soak in one of the island's hot springs or mud pools. For a cheap taxi ride from Nadi (and an even cheaper fee) you could be getting muddy with friends in a natural mud pool or relaxing in the great outdoors at one of the hot springs near the Naviti Resort.
Enchanting caves can be found on a number of Fiji's islands. Of all the caves, the sacred caves of Naihehe, located in the heart of the Sigaoka Valley, are the most popular to visit. These caves feature incredible natural formations as well as fascinating evidence of the cave's history as a fortress for a cannibal tribe.
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Fiji from Australia include Air New Zealand, Jetstar, Air Pacific and Virgin Australia. For more information on airlines that offer flights to Fiji, have a look at our international airline page.
While you're planning your holiday consider: