Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
First Landing Beach Resort
Our first guest arrived 3,500 years ago and liked the place so much, they stayed�According to local legend, the first Fijians arrived around 1500 BC, landing on the beach at First Landing. Today, you too can discover and enjoy this intimate, authentic Fijian resort located on a white sand beach o...
Travel Dates: Selected travel dates 10 February - 19 March 2018.
Sheraton Fiji Resort
Sheraton Fiji Resort is stunningly situated on the tropical oasis of Denarau Island. Contemporary and modern, Sheraton Fiji Resort's 297 guest rooms are warm and welcoming, providing guests with many of the comforts of home. Designed with comfort in mind, the refreshingly spacious guestrooms and ...
Travel Dates: Selected travel dates 2 February - 21 March 2018
The Pearl South Pacific Fiji Islands
An elegant stylish resort set on the shores of beautiful Beqa Lagoon. Located in Pacific Harbour, within the Pacific Coast region and halfway between Nadi & Suva. Set on one of Fiji's longest beaches and surrounded by lush tropical gardens The Pearl is an idyllic boutique escape with 2 restaurant...
Travel Dates: Selected travel dates 2 February - 21 March 2018.
Luxurious resort spas are littered throughout Fiji, so spending a day being pampered is always an attractive option. For something truly unique with an emphasis on natural, you can take soak in one of the island's hot springs or mud pools. For a cheap taxi ride from Nadi (and an even cheaper fee) you could be getting muddy with friends in a natural mud pool or relaxing in the great outdoors at one of the hot springs near the Naviti Resort.
Enchanting caves can be found on a number of Fiji's islands. Of all the caves, the sacred caves of Naihehe, located in the heart of the Sigaoka Valley, are the most popular to visit. These caves feature incredible natural formations as well as fascinating evidence of the cave's history as a fortress for a cannibal tribe.
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Fiji from Australia include Air New Zealand, Jetstar, Air Pacific and Virgin Australia. For more information on airlines that offer flights to Fiji, have a look at our international airline page.
While you're planning your holiday consider: