Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Anchorage Beach Resort
The Anchorage is a tranquil boutique resort situated 15 minutes north of Nadi International Airport and 10 minutes from Lautoka city. Anchorage has free WIFI for all our guests in the bar area, with 12 x spa villas, 38 x spa rooms, 8 x 1 bedroom and 8 x 2 bedrooms fully furnished apartments with ...
Travel Dates: 1 February - 10 March, 3 May - 15 June, 23 July - 22 August 2016.
Raffles Gateway Hotel
Raffles Gateway Hotel is Nadi's flagship hotel and has been serving families, couples & business travellers since 1969. Conveniently located within walking distance to Nadi International Airport and just 8kms from Nadi Town & 24kms from Lautoka City, this affordable hotel offers an idyllic settin...
Travel Dates: 2 February - 31 March 2016.
Club Fiji Resort Nadi
Located in Nadi Bay, about eight kilometres from Nadi International Airport on the main island, and just four kilometres from busy and bustling Nadi Town, this resort is surrounded by sugar cane farms and small winding dirt tracks.
Travel Dates: Departing Adelaide 1 February 2016 - 20 March 2016. Departing Brisbane, Canberra & Darwin 1 February 2016 - 31 March 2016. Departing Cairns 1 February 2016 - 23 March 2016. Departing Hobart 3 March 2016 - 30 April 2016. Departing Melbourne 2 February - 29 February 2016. Departing Perth 2 February 2016 - 18 March 2016. Departing Sydney 1 February 2016 - 14 March 2016.
Luxurious resort spas are littered throughout Fiji, so spending a day being pampered is always an attractive option. For something truly unique with an emphasis on natural, you can take soak in one of the island's hot springs or mud pools. For a cheap taxi ride from Nadi (and an even cheaper fee) you could be getting muddy with friends in a natural mud pool or relaxing in the great outdoors at one of the hot springs near the Naviti Resort.
Enchanting caves can be found on a number of Fiji's islands. Of all the caves, the sacred caves of Naihehe, located in the heart of the Sigaoka Valley, are the most popular to visit. These caves feature incredible natural formations as well as fascinating evidence of the cave's history as a fortress for a cannibal tribe.
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Fiji from Australia include Air New Zealand, Jetstar, Air Pacific and Virgin Australia. For more information on airlines that offer flights to Fiji, have a look at our international airline page.
While you're planning your holiday consider: