Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Anchorage Beach Resort, FijiFiji
The Anchorage is a tranquil boutique resort situated 15 minutes north of Nadi International Airport and 10 minutes from Lautoka city. Anchorage has free WIFI for all our guests in the bar area, with 12 x spa villas, 38 x spa rooms, 8 x 1 bedroom and 8 x 2 bedrooms fully furnished apartments with communal BBQ. The Anchorage has an internet centre, massage and beauty bure and a private marina. The Anchorage is a romantic retreat or can be a perfect getaway for a frolicking family The Hidden Paradise.
Travel Dates:22 April - 15 December 2015
Plantation Island Resort, FijiFiji
Plantation Island Resort is a myTime resort, which offers bonuses, inclusions and superior service exclusively to Flight Centre Limited clients. As well as the fantastic myTime bonuses mentioned above, you will also receive access to a dedicated check-in and check-out area, a personal welcome and letter from the manager, gift in your room, welcome drink, mid stay courtesy call plus a myTime point of contact at the resort. Plantation Island resort is a large family friendly resort, located on Malololailai Island. Nestled on the shoulder of a blue lagoon, our tropical paradise is one of the most beautiful and photographed islands in the South Pacific. Our island has 7 kms of white sandy beaches and is fringed by a necklace of coral reefs and crystal clear water. Featuring 192 bures, Plantation offers a range of complimentary activities 7 accommodation options to suit the entire family. This perfect island setting is ideal for a fun, relaxing & affordable holiday.
Travel Dates:3 October - 18 November 2015.
Outrigger on the Lagoon, Fiji 5-StarFiji
Outrigger on the Lagoon is a myTime resort, which offers bonuses, inclusions and superior service exclusively to Flight Centre Limited clients. As well as the fantastic myTime bonuses mentioned above, you will also receive access to a dedicated check-in and check-out area, a personal welcome and letter from the manager, gift in your room, welcome drink, mid stay courtesy call plus a myTime point of contact at the resort. The Outrigger On The Lagoon Fiji is a luxury, officially rated 5 star resort situated in the heart of Fiji's Coral Coast. The resort is set on a white sand beach, amongst 40 acres of tall palms and lush tropical landscaped gardens. The accommodation is comprised of 207 deluxe rooms, most with sweeping ocean views and 47 traditional bures. For guests staying in a bure suite or Deluxe Ocean View Room they will also experience the "Talai" (butler) VIP service. - The resort's guest facilities are second to none and include one of the largest swimming pools in the South Pacific, extensive water activities, complimentary 24 hour fitness centre, 2 flood lit tennis courts, an international standard golf training facility, 4 unique restaurants and 5 bars. The property has a terrific Kids Club, and there is a comprehensive daily activities program to suit guests of all ages.
Travel Dates:3 October - 18 November 2015.
Fiji's lush green forests are an enchanting playground for active travellers. Choose from a number of scenic hikes or take a tour of Fiji's breathtaking terrain. Near the Biauseve Village south of Viti Levu is one of Fiji's most beautiful treks and the spectacular Biauseyu Waterfall. Another Fijian highlight is the Wainikoroilove River near the village of Namuamua, where you can swim beneath the shimmering Wainuta waterfall. Those seeking an adventure can hike Fiji's highest peak, Mount Victoria, which boasts a spectacular view of Viti Levu's coastline on a clear day.
Get closer to the action and enjoy a day of river rafting or Kayaking within Fiji's spectacular wilderness. Rafts in Fiji are unique in that they are made out of bamboo. On a rafting or kayaking tour and you can float along rapid rivers, take in Fiji's natural terrain and get close to nature.
Fiji Airport (NAN)
Flights from Australia to Fiji will disembark at Nadi International Airport.
Nadi International Airport (NAN) is the main access point for travellers to the islands of Fiji. It is located a short taxi ride from the city of Nadi and consists of one relatively small terminal building.
Getting to Fiji
There are several airlines that offer flights to Fiji from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney to Nadi take around four hours. There are flights from Melbourne via Sydney to Nadi that take around seven hours. Direct flights from Brisbane to Nadi take around three hours and 30 minutes.
Airlines that fly to Fiji
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Fiji from Australia include:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Fiji, have a look at our international airline page.