Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman/South West Pacific and Indonesia bookings and $39 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
One of the clubs that played a big part in the style of music is the Cocoon Club. The legendary super club spans 29,000 square feet and features hologram walls, cocoon seating, leading restaurants and glowing lights. Naturally, it's the music that brings the crowds here. Cocoon Club has been voted as the best techno club numerous times and regularly hosts leading techno, trance and house djs. Head here for a night of dancing and be prepared to have the sun greet you when you finally leave.
If you prefer music of a different tune then Frankfurt's world class Opera may be more your style. Opera in Frankfurt has been a practiced art since the 1700s and the city is home to a number of theatres. The Oper Frankfurt is one of the world's premier locations for leading Opera and ballet productions. Purchase a ticket, dress up and experience the beauty of one of Frankfurt's iconic arts.
Frankfurt Airport (FRA)
Flights from Australia to Frankfurt will disembark at Frankfurt Airport.
Frankfurt Airport (FRA) is the primary international airport of Frankfurt and the busiest airport in Germany. Located in a densely populated region of Germany, Frankfurt Airport reaches most international destinations and is the third busiest airport in Europe.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Frankfurt Airport. Book your Frankfurt Airport accommodation
Getting to Frankfurt
There are many airlines that offer flights to Frankfurt from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney or Melbourne via Dubai or Abu Dhabi take between 22 and 30 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Sydney or Melbourne via Singapore, Bangkok or Hong Kong take around 24 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Frankfurt
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Frankfurt from Australia include:
- Singapore Airlines
- Air France
- Austrian Airlines
- Delta Airlines
- KLM Airlines
- Swiss International
For more on Frankfurt holidays check out our Frankfurt travel guide.
For your flights to Germany, look no further than the friendly team at Flight Centre.