Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Ohana Waikiki East
The hotel offers a central Waikiki location at the corner of Kuhio Avenue and Kaiulani Avenue, steps to Waikiki Beach, International Market Place, and Kalakaua Avenue. It's a pleasant 20 minute walk to Kapiolani Park, Honolulu Zoo, and Waikiki Aquarium. This is a contemporary multi-story hotel bu...
Travel Dates: Selected travel dates 1-28 February 2018
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel dazzles guests with its prime location across from Waikiki Beach, exciting urban-Hawaiian beach theme and true Aston hospitality. From the fun surfboard signage and vibrant colours to breathtaking views of Waikiki and Diamond Head, this Waikiki hot spot is the perfect ch...
Travel Dates: Selected travel dates 1-28 February 2018
Courtyard Marriott Kauai
Guests of the Courtyard by Marriott Kaua'i at Coconut Beach en- joy rich Polynesian designed guestrooms with the comforts of a full service, resort-style hotel. Located only 15 minutes north of the Lihue Airport and close to some of Kaua'i's featured attractions, the beachfront hotel offers 311 o...
Travel Dates: Select departure dates 28 October - 16 November 2017.
The hiking trail at Diamond Head winds a few kilometres up the inside wall of the volcano to the 1,072m diameter crater, which if you're adventurous, can be climbed and boasts fantastic views from the top.
Diamond Head is part of the islands' volcanic range, a result of a 300,000 year old explosion responsible for landmarks such as Punchbowl crater, Koko head, Hanauma Bay, and Manana Island. The volcano can be seen as far as Eva Beach, Pearl Harbour and Hawaii Kai. Rent a car and self-drive the Chain of Craters Road, stop anywhere you like to see stunning landscapes, lava formations and pit craters. For a unique perspective, take a tour of Volcanoes National Park at twilight and learn everything you need to know about volcanoes and the surrounding habitat.
Kaena Point up on the Waianae Coast has plenty of hiking away from the Oahu crowds; you may even see a Hawaiian monk seal lazing out on the rocks. Another great hiking option can be found at the Waimea Canyon, known as 'The Grand Canyon of the Pacific.' Alternatively, walk around Magic Island at sunset and admire the rainbow-coloured sails of the boats in Ala Wai Harbour.
Hawaii Airport (HNL)
Flights from Australia to Hawaii will disembark at Honolulu International Airport.
Honolulu International Airport (HNL) is the main gateway to the State of Hawaii and is one of the busiest airports in the United States. The airport serves as the principal hub of Hawaiian Airlines, the largest Hawaii-based airline. Hawaiian offers flights between the various airports of the Hawaiian Islands.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Honolulu International Airport. Book your Hawaii Airport accommodation.
Getting to Hawaii
There are several airlines that offer flights to Hawaii from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney to Honolulu take nine hours and 45 minutes. Direct flights from Brisbane to Honolulu take nine hours and 15 minutes. Direct flights from Melbourne to Honolulu take 10 hours and 30 minutes. Flights from Perth via Sydney to Honolulu take around 15 hours and 30 minutes depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Hawaii
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Hawaii from Australia include: