Terms & Conditions
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a code share partner of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge (see booking terms and conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
On December 7, 1941, the Japanese launched a devastating attack on the American naval fleet based at Pearl Harbour, sinking nine ships and severely damaging 21 others. The Arizona famously sunk within minutes of being hit. The Americans suffered a tremendous loss of life with the total death toll of 2,350 people. Today, you can pay your respects to those who lost their lives on that fateful day by visiting Pearl Harbour and the USS Arizona Memorial, which is about 15km from Honolulu's centre.
Also on the island of Oahu, consider visiting the USS Bowfin Submarine Museum, which features a preserved World War II submarine and gives a fascinating insight into life aboard the vessel. The Battleship Missouri Memorial comprises of the battleship where the Japanese surrendered to the allies, officially ending the war in the pacific.
For light relief, take a glide around the ice rink at Ice Palace.
Hawaii Airport (HNL)
Flights from Australia to Hawaii will disembark at Honolulu International Airport.
Honolulu International Airport (HNL) is the main gateway to the State of Hawaii and is one of the busiest airports in the United States. The airport serves as the principal hub of Hawaiian Airlines, the largest Hawaii-based airline. Hawaiian offers flights between the various airports of the Hawaiian Islands.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Honolulu International Airport. Book your Hawaii Airport accommodation.
Getting to Hawaii
There are several airlines that offer flights to Hawaii from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney to Honolulu take nine hours and 45 minutes. Direct flights from Brisbane to Honolulu take nine hours and 15 minutes. Direct flights from Melbourne to Honolulu take 10 hours and 30 minutes. Flights from Perth via Sydney to Honolulu take around 15 hours and 30 minutes depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Hawaii
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Hawaii from Australia include: