Flights Adelaide to Hobart
Hobart is fast becoming a popular destination for art lovers from around the world. Read more...
Terms & Conditions
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes and surcharges specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a code share partner of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge (see booking terms and conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Flying time from Adelaide to Hobart: 2 hours approximately
Distance from CBD: 17km
Taxi: Around $35 to CBD
Public Transport: Shuttle buses service the airport regularly.
Currency: Australian Dollar
With the opening of the Museum of Old and New Art (MONA) in 2011, visitors to Hobart can now experience a cutting-edge, interactive art experience like no other. The MONA site is also home to a winery, brewery, restaurant and unique accommodation pavilions overlooking the Derwent River. Each pavilion is named after an Australian architect or artist, like Brett Whitley, Sidney Nolan and Arthur Boyd, and feature works by the namesake artist in each room.
Another attraction in Hobart that combines an art gallery with accommodation and fine dining is the Henry Jones Art Hotel, located on Hobart's waterfront. The hotel's walls are lined with art works and each room has its own unique pieces for guests to enjoy. You can also wander the surrounding docks and taste fresh seafood off the fishing boats.
If you have a keen eye for art, or just enjoy a good gawk, consider a tour of one of Hobart's art galleries to learn more about the local art scene.
Hobart Airport (HBA)
For helpful information about getting to and from the airport, check-in information and more have a look at our Hobart Airport Guide.
Airport Accommodation: Hobart's CBD, where the majority of accommodation is located, is about 20 minutes drive from the airport. Book your Hobart Accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Hobart
The following airlines fly to Hobart domestically:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Hobart, see our domestic airline page.
You might also be interested in our international airline guide.