Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
The Charterhouse Causeway Bay
The Charterhouse Causeway Bay is conveniently located between Wan Chai and Causeway Bay, within a few minutes walk from the Times Square, subway and the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. Its 294 hotel rooms and suites are tastefully decorated in pastel colours, with opulent wood and bra...
Travel Dates: 1 August - 14 September, 23 - 30 September 2017
Harbour Plaza North Point
Experience the real comfort in exquisite ambience and fresh meaning of superb "Lifestyle is the city". Harbour Plaza North Point is located in between the bustling Causeway Bay and Quarry Bay. It is just one-minute walking distance to MTR Quarry Bay Station (Exit C), ten minutes away from Causewa...
Travel Dates: 1 August - 12 September, 16 September - 11 October, 18 November - 30 November 2017
Stanford Hotel Mongkok
Set in the heart of Mongkok, Stanford Hotel Hong Kong offers you a sleek and contemporary hotel experience surrounded by the city's most buzzing and dazzling shopping and entertainment district. At Stanford Hotel, you can enjoy Hong Kong's vibrant cosmopolitan flare while staying at ease in moder...
Travel Dates: 1 June - 31August 2017.
The choice for shopping is endless in Hong Kong. Whether you love retail therapy at couture boutiques in luxurious malls, trawling through unique vintage pieces or high-street fashion, Hong Kong has it all. The dense city is swimming with gigantic air-conditioned malls with more shopping, entertainment and gourmet restaurants than you could imagine.
For a more chic shopping experience in Hong Kong, try Soho in the Central District and explore the maze of glistening accessory shops. The area is also renowned for holding great gastronomic fare in an exciting atmosphere. After a long day of shopping, relax with a cocktail at one of the cosmopolitan bars and treat your tastebuds to an exotic meal.
The NoHo district in Hong Kong is an up-and-coming neighbourhood often said to resemble Manhattan's lower-east side district. What once was a suburb with dilapidated apartments and brothels in the early 20th century has now become a blossoming boutique and restaurant district. Soak up the atmosphere and discover cosy cafes, galleries and knick-knack stores frequented by local fashionistas.
Hong Kong Airport (HKG)
Flights from Australia to Hong Kong will disembark at Hong Kong International Airport.
Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) is the main airport of Hong Kong. The two terminal airport has been awarded 'Worlds Best Airport' by Skytrax numerous times, and is famous for its state-of-the-art facilities and high level of service. It is often referred to as Check Lap Kok Airport as it was built on the island of Chek Lap Kok.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Hong Kong International Airport. Book your Hong Kong Airport accommodation.
Getting to Hong Kong
There are several airlines that offer flights to Hong Kong from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney or Melbourne take around nine hours and 15 minutes. There are also flights from Sydney or Melbourne that include a stopover in Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Singapore. Direct flights from Brisbane take around nine hours.
Airlines that fly to Hong Kong
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Hong Kong from Australia include:
- Air New Zealand
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific
- China Airlines
- Japan Airlines
- Malaysia Airlines