Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Icon Hotel, KowloonHong Kong
Designed by celebrated architects Rocco Yim, Terence Conran, Patrick Blanc and William Lim, Hotel ICON is a one-of-a-kind upscale hotel situated in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui. We have 262 spacious guestrooms ranging from 36-80 square metres in size. Most rooms showcase spectacular view of the Victoria Harbour framed by the stunning skyline of the Hong Kong island. Breathtaking open public spaces, a striking vertical garden, a grand sweeping staircase, innovative guestrooms and three vibrant dining spaces radiate Eastern and Western contemporary style. We offer our guests traditional Asian hospitality, with all of its courteous and attentive qualities - but in a refreshingly relaxed and informal manner.
Travel Dates: 14 August - 10 September 2015.
Eaton Hong Kong, Kowloon + MoreHong Kong
The Eaton, Hong Kong Conveniently located in the very heart of Hong Kong's business district and shopping areas, the hotel is only a few steps away from the Jordan MTR and many of the city's favourite tourist attractions, such as the Temple Street and Jade Markets. Look no further for some value added activities including FREE Tai Chi Class, our exciting FREE local tours of the Jade and Temple Street markets and the recently launched ask Ting Ting. The rooftop pool is your perfect spot to relax and sip a cool drink whilst our Exert Fitness provides you with extensive cardio vascular training equipment. Wind down at our relaxing bar and restaurants for a world of savoury treats by the informal settings and cosy surroundings. Foodie Tour Central And Sheung Wan Savour The Food - Our journey will take us to six family-run tasting locations in the Central and Sheung Wan neighbourhoods. Each eatery has been specially selected not only to represent the best examples of Hong Kong cuisine but also for the unique and interesting stories behind them. Samples of Hong Kong food and drinks are included in the ticket price. We recommend that you eat a hearty breakfast or an light, early lunch before the food tour. If you have any dietary preferences or restrictions, please indicate when you purchase your tickets. Experience History, Architecture & Culture - Along our food tour, your local Foodie guide will share stories behind Hong Kong's development, introduce you to important historical figures, and lead you to beautiful colonial architecture that still remains. We will also tell you fun facts about Central & Sheung Wan. As we meander from one tasting location to another, we will also walk through an open market, watch how locals buy fresh fish and if you're lucky, you might be able to take a peek of a cage of snakes in front of a shop selling snake soup and wine. 1. Wonton Noodle Shop A brother and sister team now runs this award-winning family restaurant started by their grandfather. Relish the wontons, noodles and broth with intense flavour. 2. Roast Meat Restaurant Taste some succulent roast meat with rice. Find out how the owner perfected roasting such juicy meat over the last 30 years. 3. Fresh Juice Feeling a little tired? Sample some refreshing juice before continuing on our walk. Discover how the elements of this juice help balance the other tastings on the tour. This shop is one of the oldest shops in the neighbourhood. 4. Tea House To help digestion, we will try a selection of "cha" (tea) at a private tea house set in a Chinese courtyard. It is one of the best hidden treasures of Hong Kong. 5. Dim Sum Corner A truly family-run business, with brothers, sisters, in-laws, nephews and nieces all pitching in. Savor a selection of dim sum and look out for others you could try when you return. 6. Local Bakery Check out this tiny bakery on a side alley. For dessert, sample one of the tarts hot out of the oven. View our great airfares, tours, travel insurance, and car hire.
Travel Dates: 18 October 2015 - 15 November 2015.
Hong Kong, Shanghai & Beijing Triple Treat, 12 Nights TotalHong Kong
Hotel Rainbow Hong Kong It is just 2 minutes walk from Jordon MTR Station, located in a quiet pocket of peace just steps away from the pulsating energy of Nathan Road, one of the busiest streets in Hong Kong. Rayfont Downtown Rayfont Downtown located on the Zhao Jia Bang Road, which is close to the Xujiahui Commercial District and only 10 minute's driving to the city centre. King Parkview Centrally located in the city heart, 5 minutes walking to Forbidden City and the Coal Hill Park. 5 minutes driving to Wangfujing Street and Tian'anmen Square. Close to the well-known May 4th Street.Check out our full range of Triple Treat Holidays
Travel Dates: 12 October 2015 -13 November 2015.
The choice for shopping is endless in Hong Kong. Whether you love retail therapy at couture boutiques in luxurious malls, trawling through unique vintage pieces or high-street fashion, Hong Kong has it all. The dense city is swimming with gigantic air-conditioned malls with more shopping, entertainment and gourmet restaurants than you could imagine.
For a more chic shopping experience in Hong Kong, try Soho in the Central District and explore the maze of glistening accessory shops. The area is also renowned for holding great gastronomic fare in an exciting atmosphere. After a long day of shopping, relax with a cocktail at one of the cosmopolitan bars and treat your tastebuds to an exotic meal.
The NoHo district in Hong Kong is an up-and-coming neighbourhood often said to resemble Manhattan's lower-east side district. What once was a suburb with dilapidated apartments and brothels in the early 20th century has now become a blossoming boutique and restaurant district. Soak up the atmosphere and discover cosy cafes, galleries and knick-knack stores frequented by local fashionistas.
Hong Kong Airport (HKG)
Flights from Australia to Hong Kong will disembark at Hong Kong International Airport.
Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) is the main airport of Hong Kong. The two terminal airport has been awarded 'Worlds Best Airport' by Skytrax numerous times, and is famous for its state-of-the-art facilities and high level of service. It is often referred to as Check Lap Kok Airport as it was built on the island of Chek Lap Kok.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Hong Kong International Airport. Book your Hong Kong Airport accommodation.
Getting to Hong Kong
There are several airlines that offer flights to Hong Kong from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney or Melbourne take around nine hours and 15 minutes. There are also flights from Sydney or Melbourne that include a stopover in Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Singapore. Direct flights from Brisbane take around nine hours.
Airlines that fly to Hong Kong
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Hong Kong from Australia include:
- Air New Zealand
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific
- China Airlines
- Japan Airlines
- Malaysia Airlines