Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Icon Hotel, KowloonHong Kong
Designed by celebrated architects Rocco Yim, Terence Conran, Patrick Blanc and William Lim, Hotel ICON is a one-of-a-kind upscale hotel situated in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui. We have 262 spacious guestrooms ranging from 36-80 square metres in size. Most rooms showcase spectacular view of the Victoria Harbour framed by the stunning skyline of the Hong Kong island. Breathtaking open public spaces, a striking vertical garden, a grand sweeping staircase, innovative guestrooms and three vibrant dining spaces radiate Eastern and Western contemporary style. We offer our guests traditional Asian hospitality, with all of its courteous and attentive qualities - but in a refreshingly relaxed and informal manner.
Travel Dates: 14 August - 10 September 2015.
Hong Kong, Shanghai & Beijing Triple Treat, 12 Nights TotalHong Kong
Hotel Rainbow Hong Kong It is just 2 minutes walk from Jordon MTR Station, located in a quiet pocket of peace just steps away from the pulsating energy of Nathan Road, one of the busiest streets in Hong Kong. Rayfont Downtown Rayfont Downtown located on the Zhao Jia Bang Road, which is close to the Xujiahui Commercial District and only 10 minute's driving to the city centre. King Parkview Centrally located in the city heart, 5 minutes walking to Forbidden City and the Coal Hill Park. 5 minutes driving to Wangfujing Street and Tian'anmen Square. Close to the well-known May 4th Street.Check out our full range of Triple Treat Holidays
Travel Dates: 10 October 2015 -13 November 2015.
Just an hour's hike allows you to escape to isolated beaches where you can camp and dive into emerald green water. In Sai Kung town, you will be spoilt for choice with fresh seafood and astounding sea views. Stroll down the main street and take in the curiously shaped sea creatures found in the glass tanks outside of restaurants.
The 10.6 kilometre MacLehose Trail takes approximately 3 hours. Interestingly, the trail was designed for training Ghurkha soldiers and includes Hong Kong's 10 most picturesque natural sites including the High Island Reservoir. Nestled among idyllic bays and mountain escarpments the trail makes it hard to believe that a bustling metropolis is just a stone's throw away.
Off the main-island, an archipelago of natural treasures awaits exploration. Lamma Island is the biggest island and a favourite escape for Hong-Kong locals. Be enticed by succulent seafood at unique stilt-raised restaurants smattered around the area. If you're an outdoors person, try the winding hiking trails or spot turtles laying eggs on Sham Wan beach. Or you can simply meander through the fishing villages set amongst the bountiful trees and shrubs. Nature enthusiasts will rejoice at this piece of paradise so close to the city.
Hong Kong Airport (HKG)
Flights from Australia to Hong Kong will disembark at Hong Kong International Airport.
Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) is the main airport of Hong Kong. The two terminal airport has been awarded 'Worlds Best Airport' by Skytrax numerous times, and is famous for its state-of-the-art facilities and high level of service. It is often referred to as Check Lap Kok Airport as it was built on the island of Chek Lap Kok.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Hong Kong International Airport. Book your Hong Kong Airport accommodation.
Getting to Hong Kong
There are several airlines that offer flights to Hong Kong from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney or Melbourne take around nine hours and 15 minutes. There are also flights from Sydney or Melbourne that include a stopover in Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Singapore. Direct flights from Brisbane take around nine hours.
Airlines that fly to Hong Kong
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Hong Kong from Australia include:
- Air New Zealand
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific
- China Airlines
- Japan Airlines
- Malaysia Airlines