Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Harbour Plaza North Point
Harbour Plaza North Point Experience the real comfort in exquisite ambience and fresh meaning of superb "Lifestyle is the city". Harbour Plaza North Point is located in between the bustling Causeway Bay and Quarry Bay. It is just one-minute walking distance to MTR Quarry Bay Station (Exit C), ten...
Travel Dates: 2 - 28 February 2017.
Stanford Hill View Hotel
Stanford Hill View Hotel One of the countless hotels located in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kongs most bustling travel and shopping area, the Stanford Hillview Hotel is, on the contrary, rather like an oasis of serenity. Stanford Hillview Hotel's location, facing the Observatory Road and right above the ...
Travel Dates: 14 February - 14 March 2017.
The Charterhouse Causeway Bay
The Charterhouse Causeway Bay The Charterhouse Causeway Bay is conveniently located between Wan Chai and Causeway Bay, within a few minutes walk from the Times Square, subway and the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. Its 294 hotel rooms and suites are tastefully decorated in pastel colo...
Travel Dates: 2 February - 12 March 2017.
Just an hour's hike allows you to escape to isolated beaches where you can camp and dive into emerald green water. In Sai Kung town, you will be spoilt for choice with fresh seafood and astounding sea views. Stroll down the main street and take in the curiously shaped sea creatures found in the glass tanks outside of restaurants.
The 10.6 kilometre MacLehose Trail takes approximately 3 hours. Interestingly, the trail was designed for training Ghurkha soldiers and includes Hong Kong's 10 most picturesque natural sites including the High Island Reservoir. Nestled among idyllic bays and mountain escarpments the trail makes it hard to believe that a bustling metropolis is just a stone's throw away.
Off the main-island, an archipelago of natural treasures awaits exploration. Lamma Island is the biggest island and a favourite escape for Hong-Kong locals. Be enticed by succulent seafood at unique stilt-raised restaurants smattered around the area. If you're an outdoors person, try the winding hiking trails or spot turtles laying eggs on Sham Wan beach. Or you can simply meander through the fishing villages set amongst the bountiful trees and shrubs. Nature enthusiasts will rejoice at this piece of paradise so close to the city.
Hong Kong Airport (HKG)
Flights from Australia to Hong Kong will disembark at Hong Kong International Airport.
Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) is the main airport of Hong Kong. The two terminal airport has been awarded 'Worlds Best Airport' by Skytrax numerous times, and is famous for its state-of-the-art facilities and high level of service. It is often referred to as Check Lap Kok Airport as it was built on the island of Chek Lap Kok.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Hong Kong International Airport. Book your Hong Kong Airport accommodation.
Getting to Hong Kong
There are several airlines that offer flights to Hong Kong from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney or Melbourne take around nine hours and 15 minutes. There are also flights from Sydney or Melbourne that include a stopover in Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Singapore. Direct flights from Brisbane take around nine hours.
Airlines that fly to Hong Kong
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Hong Kong from Australia include:
- Air New Zealand
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific
- China Airlines
- Japan Airlines
- Malaysia Airlines