Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Cosmo, Hong Kong
Located in between the shopping and entertainment district of Causeway Bay and the commercial area of Wan Chai, it is just an 8-min walk to the celebrated Times Square mega shopping mall and Causeway Bay MTR station. The hotel is in close proximity to Hong Kong Jockey Club, Hong Kong Stadium and ...
Travel Dates: 01 October - 30 November 2015.
Cosmopolitan, Hong Kong
Location-wise, it is only an 8-min walk or 5-min ride from the mega shopping mall Times Square and the Causeway Bay MTR station. Free shuttle service is offered to many major shopping and commercial areas including Causeway Bay Plaza 2, HK Convention and Exhibition Centre, IFC Mall and Airport Ex...
Travel Dates: 01 October - 30 November 2015.
When you find yourself hungry on your Hong Kong holiday, you'll have plentiful tasty treats nearby. The city is packed with delicious flavours and exotic combinations, so whatever you're in the mood for, chances are Hong Kong will have it. For a true Hong Kong meal you can't go past the city's speciality of dim sum. These little steamed dumplings can be found all throughout Hong Kong. Enjoy an authentic dim sum meal amongst locals at the Hong Kong City Hall, which still features the tradition roll carts.
Another famous delicacy stemming from Hong Kong is beef brisket soup. The noodle soup originates from Kau Kee Restaurant, one of Hong Kong's oldest restaurants. Long lines at the restaurant during peak hour indicate that the restaurant is still home to the best beef brisket in the city. Beat the crowds and head to Kau Kee for an early lunch where its recommended you try the beef brisket or curry beef brisket.
For more of Hong Kong's culinary highlights, head to the harbour to try some of the city's freshest seafood.
Hong Kong Airport (HKG)
Flights from Australia to Hong Kong will disembark at Hong Kong International Airport.
Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) is the main airport of Hong Kong. The two terminal airport has been awarded 'Worlds Best Airport' by Skytrax numerous times, and is famous for its state-of-the-art facilities and high level of service. It is often referred to as Check Lap Kok Airport as it was built on the island of Chek Lap Kok.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Hong Kong International Airport. Book your Hong Kong Airport accommodation.
Getting to Hong Kong
There are several airlines that offer flights to Hong Kong from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney or Melbourne take around nine hours and 15 minutes. There are also flights from Sydney or Melbourne that include a stopover in Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Singapore. Direct flights from Brisbane take around nine hours.
Airlines that fly to Hong Kong
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Hong Kong from Australia include:
- Air New Zealand
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific
- China Airlines
- Japan Airlines
- Malaysia Airlines