Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Icon Hotel, KowloonHong Kong
Designed by celebrated architects Rocco Yim, Terence Conran, Patrick Blanc and William Lim, Hotel ICON is a one-of-a-kind upscale hotel situated in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui. We have 262 spacious guestrooms ranging from 36-80 square metres in size. Most rooms showcase spectacular view of the Victoria Harbour framed by the stunning skyline of the Hong Kong island. Breathtaking open public spaces, a striking vertical garden, a grand sweeping staircase, innovative guestrooms and three vibrant dining spaces radiate Eastern and Western contemporary style. We offer our guests traditional Asian hospitality, with all of its courteous and attentive qualities - but in a refreshingly relaxed and informal manner.
Travel Dates:14 August - 10 September 2015.
Eaton Hong Kong, Kowloon + MoreHong Kong
The Eaton, Hong Kong Conveniently located in the very heart of Hong Kong's business district and shopping areas, the hotel is only a few steps away from the Jordan MTR and many of the city's favourite tourist attractions, such as the Temple Street and Jade Markets. Look no further for some value added activities including FREE Tai Chi Class, our exciting FREE local tours of the Jade and Temple Street markets and the recently launched ask Ting Ting. The rooftop pool is your perfect spot to relax and sip a cool drink whilst our Exert Fitness provides you with extensive cardio vascular training equipment. Wind down at our relaxing bar and restaurants for a world of savoury treats by the informal settings and cosy surroundings. Foodie Tour Central And Sheung Wan Savour The Food - Our journey will take us to six family-run tasting locations in the Central and Sheung Wan neighbourhoods. Each eatery has been specially selected not only to represent the best examples of Hong Kong cuisine but also for the unique and interesting stories behind them. Samples of Hong Kong food and drinks are included in the ticket price. We recommend that you eat a hearty breakfast or an light, early lunch before the food tour. If you have any dietary preferences or restrictions, please indicate when you purchase your tickets. Experience History, Architecture & Culture - Along our food tour, your local Foodie guide will share stories behind Hong Kong's development, introduce you to important historical figures, and lead you to beautiful colonial architecture that still remains. We will also tell you fun facts about Central & Sheung Wan. As we meander from one tasting location to another, we will also walk through an open market, watch how locals buy fresh fish and if you're lucky, you might be able to take a peek of a cage of snakes in front of a shop selling snake soup and wine. 1. Wonton Noodle Shop A brother and sister team now runs this award-winning family restaurant started by their grandfather. Relish the wontons, noodles and broth with intense flavour. 2. Roast Meat Restaurant Taste some succulent roast meat with rice. Find out how the owner perfected roasting such juicy meat over the last 30 years. 3. Fresh Juice Feeling a little tired? Sample some refreshing juice before continuing on our walk. Discover how the elements of this juice help balance the other tastings on the tour. This shop is one of the oldest shops in the neighbourhood. 4. Tea House To help digestion, we will try a selection of "cha" (tea) at a private tea house set in a Chinese courtyard. It is one of the best hidden treasures of Hong Kong. 5. Dim Sum Corner A truly family-run business, with brothers, sisters, in-laws, nephews and nieces all pitching in. Savor a selection of dim sum and look out for others you could try when you return. 6. Local Bakery Check out this tiny bakery on a side alley. For dessert, sample one of the tarts hot out of the oven. View our great airfares, tours, travel insurance, and car hire.
Travel Dates:7 October 2015 - 30 November 2015.
Hong Kong's soaring skyline is one of the city's biggest highlights, with most travellers making it their mission to seek out the best view of the city. Victoria Peak is famously known to have the best view of the city and is incredibly popular with tourists. For a picturesque sunset, take the 120-year-old Peak Tram to the top and watch the sun go down on the glistening harbour, the impressive sky line and Hong Kong's mountainous background.
To see the city from a different point of view, take the double-decker Star Ferry across Hong Kong's famous harbour. From the water the city's buildings look like something out of a sci-fi movie, and the harbour is always full of action to observe. Want to learn more? Take a cruise of the river and find out how this incredibly busy port operates.
At night time, marvel at the city's light show which is best watched from along the harbour.
Hong Kong Airport (HKG)
Flights from Australia to Hong Kong will disembark at Hong Kong International Airport.
Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) is the main airport of Hong Kong. The two terminal airport has been awarded 'Worlds Best Airport' by Skytrax numerous times, and is famous for its state-of-the-art facilities and high level of service. It is often referred to as Check Lap Kok Airport as it was built on the island of Chek Lap Kok.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Hong Kong International Airport. Book your Hong Kong Airport accommodation.
Getting to Hong Kong
There are several airlines that offer flights to Hong Kong from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney or Melbourne take around nine hours and 15 minutes. There are also flights from Sydney or Melbourne that include a stopover in Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Singapore. Direct flights from Brisbane take around nine hours.
Airlines that fly to Hong Kong
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Hong Kong from Australia include:
- Air New Zealand
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific
- China Airlines
- Japan Airlines
- Malaysia Airlines