Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
City Lodge Bryanston, JohannesburgJohannesburg
Situated in Sandton and a just a 2-minute drive to the shops and restaurants of Sandton City and Nelson Mandela Square. Also close to the city's main motorways. Johannesburg International Airport is just 30 km away.
Travel Dates:27 October - 26 November 2015.
Hilton Sandton, Johannesburg 5-StarJohannesburg
Situated in a residential area, very close to the centre of sandton. There is a complimentary shuttle bus service to sandton shopping arcade which is a very short drive away.
Travel Dates:27 October - 26 November 2015.
See the traditional homes and colourful traditions of various African tribes, including the Basotho, Ndebele, Pedi, Xhosa and Zulu. Watch tribal dances and feast on traditional African delicacies. Lesedi is situated within the Cradle of Humankind, a UNESCO World Heritage site, where you can visit Maropeng (a museum) and the Sterkfontein Caves where some of the oldest hominid fossils were found.
Africa is the heartland of the lion, and while in Johannesburg it would be a shame not to see one of these great creatures in the flesh. If you don't have time to visit Kruger National Park, try and make it to Lion Park, home to more than 85 lions and numerous other animals such as the hyena and cheetah. Witness lions feeding or simply basking in the African sun. Stay a night in one of the luxury safari tents and hear the eerie laugh of a hyena on a night game drive.
If the sight of these incredible animals has you captivated, consider visiting the Ann van Dyk Cheetah Centre, focusing on conservation, breeding and reintroducing native endangered species back into their natural habitats.
Johannesburg Airport (JNB)
Flights from Australia to Johannesburg will disembark at O.R Tambo International Airport.
O.R. Tambo International Airport (JNB) in Johannesburg is the busiest airport in Africa and the main transport hub of South Africa. Formerly known as Johannesburg International, the airport takes its name from Oliver Reginald Tambo, a former president of the African National Congress. O.R Tambo caters for over 17 million passengers per year and is the primary hub for South African Airways.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to O.R Tambo International Airport. Book your Johannesburg Airport accommodation.
Getting to Johannesburg
There are several airlines that offer flights to Johannesburg from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take around 14 hours. Flights from Melbourne and Brisbane via Sydney take around 17 hours. Direct flights from Perth take around 11 hours.
Airlines that fly to Joahnnesburg
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Johannesburg from Australia include:
For more information on Johannesburg holidays check out our Johannesburg travel guide.
For flights to Johannesburg from Cairns, give our experienced travel consultants a call.