Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Protea Balalaika Sandton
The hotel is in a tranquil Oasis of country estate in the heart of the business and entertainment hub of Sandton. Set only 30 minutes from the Oliver Tambo International Airport, the hotel is the perfect stopover for any tourist. The hotel comprises 330 classically decorated bedrooms spread acros...
Travel Dates: Select travel dates 1-31 May 2017
City Lodge Sandton Morningside
City Lodge has become a household name in the Southern African market, providing guests with comfortable and tastefully decorated rooms which are the ideal place to make your own when you come home at the end of the day. Ideally situated close to the Sandton Business district, and within a short ...
Travel Dates: Select travel dates 1 - 23 March 2017
The Michelangelo Hotel
Overlooking the famous Nelson Mandela Square the Michelangelo is located in the heart of Sandton and is connected to Johannesburg's best shopping and restaurant complex. The hotel is just a 45 minute drive to Johannesburg international airport. The rooms are very large, modern throughout & in exc...
Travel Dates: Select travel dates 3 - 31 May 2017
This malaria-free game reserve offers spectacular scenery and a chance to spot the 'big five' up close. Experience with sheer awe and amazement these animals in their natural environment. If you're lucky, you may see a herd of elephants crossing within metres of your car or a lion lazing in the sun.
While in Johannesburg, also consider visiting Liliesleaf Farm. This interactive museum was once the secret headquarters of the African National Congress and tells the story of the struggle for liberation amidst the apartheid regime. Nelson Mandela lived under a false identity at the Liliesleaf Farm for almost two years.
Learn more about Johannesburg's tumultuous past by joining a tour to the Apartheid Museum, stopping to visit significant places in South Africa's history, such as Walter Sisulu Square.
Johannesburg Airport (JNB)
Flights from Australia to Johannesburg will disembark at O.R Tambo International Airport.
O.R. Tambo International Airport (JNB) in Johannesburg is the busiest airport in Africa and the main transport hub of South Africa. Formerly known as Johannesburg International, the airport takes its name from Oliver Reginald Tambo, a former president of the African National Congress. O.R Tambo caters for over 17 million passengers per year and is the primary hub for South African Airways.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to O.R Tambo International Airport. Book your Johannesburg Airport accommodation.
Getting to Johannesburg
There are several airlines that offer flights to Johannesburg from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take around 14 hours. Flights from Melbourne and Brisbane via Sydney take around 17 hours. Direct flights from Perth take around 11 hours.
Airlines that fly to Joahnnesburg
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Johannesburg from Australia include:
For more information on Johannesburg holidays check out our Johannesburg travel guide.
For flights to Johannesburg from Darwin, give our experienced travel consultants a call.