Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Aviator OR Tambo International
Aviator OR Tambo International This hotel is located in Kempton Park, just minutes from Festival Shopping Centre and Kempton Park Golf Club. The nearest shops are around 6 km from the hotel, and the city centre is around 25 km away. The hotel is only 3 km from the airport. The hotel has very larg...
Travel Dates: 1 August - 15 September 2017.
Kopang Hotel and Conference Centre
Kopang Hotel and Conference Centre The Estate comprises of 67 fully detachable Chalets, each consisting of 3 individual bedrooms with seperate entrances. Inter-leading doors can be opened upon request. Set on a Tranquil Country Estate, situated 12.5 km from the OR Tambo International Airport the ...
Travel Dates: 13 August - 15 September 2017.
Situated in the heart of bustling Sandton, this Courtyard hotel excludes warmth and charm among the grandiose buildings which surround it. The ambience is true home from home comfort and relaxation. The hotel is in close proximity to Village Walk, Sandton City and Nelson Mandela Square with easy ...
Travel Dates: Selected travel dates 20 July - 30 September 2017
Located just outside Johannesburg to the northwest, The Lion Park offers a safari experience without leaving the city. First established in 1966, the park is split into two sections including an herbivore area for zebra, giraffe and antelope. The carnivore domain boasts three prides of lions and a clan of hyenas. Perhaps the prime attraction is the opportunity to pat the lion cubs. For a complete experience, consider staying on site.
The Walter Sisulu Botanical Gardens, to the west of the centre, offer tranquillity away from the hustle of the city. Established in 1982, the gardens are framed against the impressive Witpoortjie waterfall and cover almost 300 hectares. There are over 600 plant species throughout the park and over 220 bird species on site. The most famous are the Verreaux Eagles.
For a taste of Europe, consider watching the famed Lipizzaner horses perform.
Johannesburg Airport (JNB)
Flights from Australia to Johannesburg will disembark at O.R Tambo International Airport.
O.R. Tambo International Airport (JNB) in Johannesburg is the busiest airport in Africa and the main transport hub of South Africa. Formerly known as Johannesburg International, the airport takes its name from Oliver Reginald Tambo, a former president of the African National Congress. O.R Tambo caters for over 17 million passengers per year and is the primary hub for South African Airways.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to O.R Tambo International Airport. Book your Johannesburg Airport accommodation.
Getting to Johannesburg
There are several airlines that offer flights to Johannesburg from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take around 14 hours. Flights from Melbourne and Brisbane via Sydney take around 17 hours. Direct flights from Perth take around 11 hours.
Airlines that fly to Joahnnesburg
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Johannesburg from Australia include:
For more information on Johannesburg holidays check out our Johannesburg travel guide.
For flights to Johannesburg from Sydney, give our experienced travel consultants a call.