Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Melia Kuala Lumpur
Melia Kuala Lumpur Right at the heart of the city's Golden Triangle and commercial district, the hotel occupies an unbeatable location. With the iconic Petronas Twin Towers reachable in 3 minutes by monorail, just in front of Times Square Shopping Mall and 5 minutes walking distance to popular...
Travel Dates: Departing Adelaide 27 April - 31 May 2017. Departing Brisbane 27 April - 31 May 2017. Departing Cairns 27 April - 31 May 2017. Departing Canberra 27 April - 31 May 2017. Departing Darwin 27 April - 31 May 2017. Departing Gold Coast 27 April - 31 May 2017. Departing Hobart 27 April - 31 May 2017. Departing Melbourne 27 April - 31 May 2017. Departing Perth 27 April - 31 May 2017. Departing Sydney 27 April - 31 May 2017.
Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur
Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur is a My Time resort, which offers bonuses, inclusions and superior service exclusively to Flight Centre clients. Strategically located in the Golden Triangle, PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur places you in the thick of it all. With shopping, dining and entertainment options right at ...
Travel Dates: 27 April - 31 May 2017
For a great view of Kuala Lumpur, head to the top of the Menara KL Tower. This gigantic building is more than just a great vantage point, boasting its own zoo, market, arcade and even a revolving restaurant. Indulging in a beautiful meal with a view of the glistening Petronas Towers in the distance is something you'll never forget.
Shopaholics should pay a visit to the Bukit Bintang district. This shoppers' paradise attracts thousands of visitors every day, and contains huge shopping centres, eateries and entertainment venues.
The Berjaya Times Square Mall is a favourite amongst tourists for its luxurious boutiques and theme park, Cosmo's World. Add a bit of excitement to your shopping experience by taking a rollercoaster through the mall. With endless floors and rides, the Berjaya Times Square Mall is a must for shoppers and kids alike. Be sure to visit the huge food courts for one of the biggest arrays of dining options you'll ever see.
End an exhausting day of retail therapy with a trip to the cinema, a stroll through the city and a late night drink at one of Kuala Lumpur's lively bars.
Kuala Lumpur Airport (KUL)
Flights from Australia to Kuala Lumpur will disembark at Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL) is a major centre for travel to Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas. The airport is one of the largest in Southeast Asia and is also a major hub for Malaysia Airlines.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Kuala Lumpur International Airport. Book your Kuala Lumpur Airport accommodation.
Getting to Kuala Lumpur
There are many airlines that offer flights to Kuala Lumpur from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take eight hours and 25 minutes. Direct flights from Melbourne take seven hours and 50 minutes or eight hours and 20 minutes depending on the aircraft. Direct flights from Brisbane take eight hours and 10 minutes. Direct flights from Perth take five hours and 30 minutes.
Airlines that fly to Kuala Lumpur
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Kuala Lumpur from Australia include:
- Air China
- Cathay Pacfic
- Garuda Indonesia
- Korea Air
- Malaysia Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
- Vietnam Airlines
For more on Kuala Lumpur holidays check out our Kuala Lumpur travel guide or view our range of Kuala Lumpur holiday packages that include flights, accommodation and often other extras like tours or car hire.
At Flight Centre we can make your dream holiday a reality with our amazing range of KL flights.