Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaKuala Lumpur
PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur is a myTime resort, which offers bonuses, inclusions and superior service exclusively to Flight Centre Limited clients. As well as the fantastic myTime bonuses mentioned above, you will also receive access to a dedicated check-in and check-out area, a personal welcome and letter the manager, gift in your room, welcome drink, mid stay courtesy call plus a myTime point of contact at the resort. Strategically located in the Golden Triangle, PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur places you in the thick of it all. With shopping, dining and entertainment options right at your doorstep, its close proximity to the Bukit Bintang monorail also offers convenient access throughout the city. It offers 426 stylish non-smoking rooms and suites with panoramic views. The Orchid Club, expressly created to enhance your experience, offers exclusive privileges and special benefits. A diverse selection of food and beverage outlets offer guests a myriad of flavours Sichuan specialities at Si Chuan Dou Hua to local and international favourites at Chatz Brassiere. Serving a selection of cocktails, wines and premium drinks, Klix Lounge offers a relaxing atmosphere with live music while Hot Gossip showcases hearty sandwiches and pastries. Indulge in wellness at St. Gregory spa, or take a relaxing dip in the swimming pool.
Travel Dates: 1 October 2015 - 30 November 2015.
Kuala Lumpur, Penang & Langkawi Triple Treat, 12 Nights TotalKuala Lumpur
Tune Hotel Downtown Kuala Lumpur Located at the heart of central Kuala Lumpur. Glow Penang GLOW Penang located 0.5 km from the city centre, the hotel's strategic location ensures that guests can quickly and easily reach many local points of interest. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations. Federal Villa Situated side by side with its sister resort, Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi, this 3-star resort is sited on 4 acres of land commanding a splendid view of the Andaman sea. Set in natural surroundings of Pantai Tengah against the backdrop of majestic green hills of Langkawi, Federal Villa Beach Resort Langkawi offers comfortable facilities, ideal for leisure and vacation stays en-route to the many tourist destinations in the area. 55 minutes by flight from Kuala Lumpur.Check out our full range of Triple Treat Holidays
Travel Dates: 12 October 2015 -29 November 2015.
Kuala Lumpur's impressive skyline includes the tallest twin towers in the world, the Petronas Towers. Commonly referred to as the twin jewels of KL, the Petronas Towers reach 452 metres high and are inspired by Islamic architecture. Visitors to the towers should take the elevator up 41 stories to the bridge that links the towers where you can admire a spectacular view of the city.
Another of Kuala Lumpur's iconic landmarks is the Menara KL Tower. Standing at 421 metres high, the tower is regarded to have an even better view of the city than the Petronas Towers, as its viewing deck is located 100 metres higher. After reaching the top, take some time to admire the tower's surrounding landscape of Pineapple Hill. The age-old forest reserve is home to some of the country's oldest trees including a Jelutong Tree that dates back to over 100 years ago.
Visit some of KL's other monumental landmarks including the KL Lake Gardens and Merdeka Square.
Kuala Lumpur Airport (KUL)
Flights from Australia to Kuala Lumpur will disembark at Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL) is a major centre for travel to Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas. The airport is one of the largest in Southeast Asia and is also a major hub for Malaysia Airlines.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Kuala Lumpur International Airport. Book your Kuala Lumpur Airport accommodation.
Getting to Kuala Lumpur
There are many airlines that offer flights to Kuala Lumpur from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take eight hours and 25 minutes. Direct flights from Melbourne take seven hours and 50 minutes or eight hours and 20 minutes depending on the aircraft. Direct flights from Brisbane take eight hours and 10 minutes. Direct flights from Perth take five hours and 30 minutes.
Airlines that fly to Kuala Lumpur
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Kuala Lumpur from Australia include:
- Air China
- Cathay Pacfic
- Garuda Indonesia
- Korea Air
- Malaysia Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
- Vietnam Airlines
For more on Kuala Lumpur holidays check out our Kuala Lumpur travel guide or view our range of Kuala Lumpur holiday packages that include flights, accommodation and often other extras like tours or car hire.
At Flight Centre we can make your dream holiday a reality with our amazing range of KL flights.