Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Dunes Inn - Wilshire
This Hotel is located in the Miracle Mile near Beverly Hills and adjacent to famous Hollywood, California The hotel's location is ideal for guests interested in visiting many of the following Los Angeles area attractions: Rodeo Drive, Wilshire Ebell Theatre, Getty Center, Convention Center, Stap...
Travel Dates: 14 February - 31 March 17.
The Mayfair Hotel
Located near Downtown Los Angeles, a few blocks away from the Financial District, Civic Centre, Jewellery Mart, Garment District, Music Centre, seventh Market Place Shopping Centres and Convention Centre. Chinatown, Little Tokyo, Korean Town and Olvera Street are less than 10 minutes away.
Travel Dates: 16 April - 31 May 2017.
This hotel is located within the heart of downtown, central to many of L.A.'s finest venues. It is also within close proximity to beaches and attractions. Guestrooms are spacious and tastefully decorated. All rooms have individual temperature control, colour TV with remote, VCR, in-room amenities...
Travel Dates: 14 February - 31 March 17.
Cruise down Rodeo Drive, stopping street side for a cold beer and hopefully some celebrity spotting. If the purse strings allow it, this area is a shopping paradise with the world's best international designer labels on offer.
Along the Melrose strip you'll go from shopping malls to boutique thrift stores and everything in between. Stop in for a healthy smoothie or indulge in a Mexican taco. LA has everything for the health conscious and the indulgent alike.
From hostels to five star palatial mansions, wherever you are staying you're never far away from the action. Visit movie sets, spot famous scenes from your favourite films or even take a tour of celebrity homes - Hollywood is constantly buzzing with movie madness.
When in need of a break from the action, there are some wonderful walks and beaches on offer. Venice Beach is funky, fresh and dances to its own beat. Look out for the muscle men, the plastic fantastic and the unique street performers that walk along the Venice strip. The beach is a welcome escape from the city so top up your tan amongst the LA golden bodies.
Los Angeles Airport (LAX)
Flights from Australia to Los Angeles will disembark at Los Angeles International Airport.
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is located in Westchester, a coastal suburb in the southwest of this west coast metropolis. The Tom Bradley Terminal is named after the first African-American mayor of Los Angeles.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Los Angeles International Airport. Book your LAX Airport accommodation.
Getting to Los Angeles
There are many airlines that offer flights to Los Angeles from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney or Melbourne take around 14 hours. Flights from Perth via Melbourne or Sydney take between 20 and 26 hours depending on the stopover. Direct flights from Brisbane take around 13 hours and 15 minutes.
Airlines that fly to LA
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Los Angeles from Australia include:
For more on Los Angeles holidays check out our Los Angeles travel guide or view our range of Los Angeles holiday packages that include flights, accommodation and often other extras like tours or car hire.