Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Los Angeles and Fiji, 7 Nights
Anchorage Beach Resort Anchorage is a boutique resort located 15 minutes north of Nadi International Airport and 10 minutes from Lautoka city and Blue Lagoon Dock. It is set amongst lush tropical gardens or just back from the palm fringed beach. Each room has its own private spa and balcony with ...
Travel Dates: Selected travel dates 1 - 31 March 2017
Ramada Plaza West Hollywood
Located on Santa Monica Blvd, (Historic Route 66) Ramada Plaza Hotel places its quests within walking distance to a variety of exciting entertainment venues, renowned restaurants, famous nightclubs and world-class art and design. While at the Ramada Plaza Hotel, you'll enjoy the following ameniti...
Travel Dates: 01 May 2017 - 22 June 2017.
Omni Los Angeles
The Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza sits atop historic Bunker Hill in the heart of downtown Los Angeles. Downtown's only four-diamond convention hotel, the Omni Los Angeles Hotel features luxurious accommodations and modern conveniences to meet the needs of business and leisure travell...
Travel Dates: 01 May 2017 - 22 June 2017.
The pier was first opened in 1909 to carry sewer pipes. However, 13 years later a carousel featuring 44 hand-crafted horses spinning in perfect unison was constructed, paving the way for an arcade in the 1950s. Today the entertainment options have expanded to include an aquarium, pubs and restaurants, making a visit to the pier a must-do for visitors to the region.
From Santa Monica, wander south along the coast to the famed Venice Beach. This is the beach where a young Arnold Schwarzenegger pumped iron. Today fitness gurus and body builders frequent the outdoor training areas and surrounding indoor gyms.
Los Angeles Airport (LAX)
Flights from Australia to Los Angeles will disembark at Los Angeles International Airport.
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is located in Westchester, a coastal suburb in the southwest of this west coast metropolis. The Tom Bradley Terminal is named after the first African-American mayor of Los Angeles.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Los Angeles International Airport. Book your LAX Airport accommodation.
Getting to Los Angeles
There are many airlines that offer flights to Los Angeles from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney or Melbourne take around 14 hours. Flights from Perth via Melbourne or Sydney take between 20 and 26 hours depending on the stopover. Direct flights from Brisbane take around 13 hours and 15 minutes.
Airlines that fly to LA
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Los Angeles from Australia include:
For more on Los Angeles holidays check out our Los Angeles travel guide or view our range of Los Angeles holiday packages that include flights, accommodation and often other extras like tours or car hire.