Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Flying time from Perth to Melbourne: 3 hours 45 minutes approximately
Distance from CBD: 23km
Taxi: Around $50 to CBD
Public Transport: Shuttle and public buses service both terminals.
Currency: Australian Dollar
Melbourne Avalon Airport
Distance from CBD: 59km
Taxi: Around $118 to CBD
Public Transport: Shuttle buses from Melbourne and Geelong reach the airport daily.
Currency: Australian Dollar
Once considered the seedy district of Melbourne, St Kilda has evolved into a sophisticated suburb where crowds flock to on the weekend. Enjoy a romantic dinner along the beachfront or taste delicious cocktails by experienced mixologists from one of the area's eclectic bars.
Fitzroy Street offers an array of tapas style restaurants, nightclubs and some of Melbourne's best day spas. Acland Street has a great energy with a range of boutiques, patisseries and unique bars. After a spot of retail therapy, take a ride on the rollercoaster at the historical Luna Park.
If you're in need of some relaxation, St Kilda Baths on the foreshore is perfect to indulge in the mineral-infused baths and gaze out onto the beach.
Melbourne Airport (MEL, AVV)
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located within close proximity to Melbourne Airport. Book your Melbourne Airport Accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Melbourne
Melbourne is one of Australia's busiest tourist destinations and as such is accessible from the majority of Australian airports. Airlines that fly domestically to Melbourne are as follows:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Melbourne, see our domestic airline page.
You might also be interested in our international airline guide.