Terms & Conditions
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a code share partner of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge (see booking terms and conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Renowned for its ultra-stylish residents, trendy Milan boasts some of the world's most exclusive fashion houses. Giorgio Armani, Gianni Versace and Dolce & Gabbana are all synonymous with Milan, while the likes of Prada and Moschino also have their headquarters in the city. Milan is also a great place to eat and drink and you can grab an 'aperitivo' in one of the many bars around the city. The vibrant Navigli district is one of the best places to do some bar-hopping, with its many clubs and restaurants lighting up Milan's old canals after dark.
The city's centrally located Parco Sempione provides a welcome change of pace and the park contains the 109-metre Torre Branca, offering sweeping views over the region from the tower's viewing platform.
Milan Airport (MXP)
Flights from Australia to Milan will disembark at Milano Malpensa Airport.
Milano Malpensa Airport (MXP) is the largest of three airports in Milan and the second busiest airport in Italy. Previously known as Aeroporto Città di Busto Arsizio, Milano Malpensa Airport has two terminals and operates domestic, international, charter and cargo flights.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Milano Malpensa Airport. Book your Milan Airport accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Milan
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Milan from Australia include:
For more information on Milan holidays check out our Milan travel guide.