Travel Dates 16 Aug 2017 - 13 Sep 2017 / 09 Oct 2017 - 15 Nov 2017
Departing From Sydney
- Return Economy Class airfare stopping in Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Phuket
- Pricing is per person and includes prepaid taxes
- 16 Aug 2017 - 13 Sep 2017 / 09 Oct 2017 - 15 Nov 2017
Bangkok is one of the world's most vibrant cities, offering a blend of Thai history, great value shopping, an exciting nightlife and delicious food. Experience the grandeur of the Royal Palace and the Golden Buddha, or visit Bangkok's most popular night markets at Patpong Road.
With a culture rich in tradition and people who are warm and friendly, it's no wonder Thailand is referred to as 'The Land of Smiles'.
The largest and most culturally rich city in Northern Thailand, Chiang Mai is a keystone for any trip to Thailand. Experience delicious food, fantastic handicraft shopping and the amazing hilltribes.
Phuket has long been established as Thailands finest tropical, island paradise. Thailands top resort island is blessed with long sandy beaches, tranquil bays, lush inland forests and a reputation for some of the finest seafood in the country.
The sea around Phuket is ideal for diving, snorkelling, windsurfing and sailing; while inland, jungle paths and forested hills wait to be explored by foot or atop an elephant, Nearby lie the islands of Koh Phi Phi and Phangnga Bay perfect for swimming or kayaking unspoilt bays.
Phuket has become a mecca for everyone, a tropical island paradise for young, old, rich, famous, singles and families. Whatever you search for in a vacation, you are sure to find it here.
Terms and conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Talk to a Multi-stop Airfare Expert and custom your Multi-stop Flights!
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.