Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Holiday Inn & Suites Universal
Hotel accommodations include not just spacious, Deluxe Guest Rooms, but also 134 , Family-Sized Suites with your choice of 1 or 2-bedroom floor plans. Each of our suites has a living room area and kitchen that are seperate from the bedrooms. Our beautiful and affordable suites are perfect for fam...
Travel Dates: 1 February 2016 - 30 March 2016.
B Resort Walt Disney
The hotel is located in the heart of the Downtown Disney Resort area. Just minutes from Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney-MGM Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom and within walking distance of the Downtown Disney area nightlife, shopping, dining and entertainment.
Travel Dates: 1 May 2016 - 30 May 2016.
Renowned for its warm climate and vast assortment of theme parks, Orlando is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the United States. While many associate the city with World Disney World, the resort is actually located some 34 kilometres south-west of the city in Lake Buena Vista. Orlando still has plenty of theme parks to call its own, including Sea World, Wet'n Wild Water Park and the Universal Orlando Resort. Most are located along the 18 kilometre-long International Drive.
While Orlando's theme parks attract millions of tourists every year, the downtown section of the city houses several attractions of its own, including picturesque Lake Eola and the Amway Centre – home of National Basketball Association team Orlando Magic.
Orlando Airport (MCO)
Flights from Australia to Orlando will disembark at Orlando International Airport.
Orlando International Airport (MCO) is situated southeast of central Orlando. The airport code refers to the airport's former name as McCoy Air Force Base, named after Colonel Michael Normal Wright McCoy who died in a plane crash in 1957.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Orlando International Airport. Book your Orlando Airport accommodation.
Getting to Orlando
There are many airlines that offer flights to Orlando from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney via Dallas or Los Angeles take between 19 and 22 hours depending on the length of the stopover. Flights from Melbourne and Brisbane via Los Angeles take between 20 and 22 hours depending on the length of the stopover. Flights from Perth via Sydney and Dallas take between 24 and 27 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Orlando
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Orlando from Australia include:
For more information on Orlando holidays check out our Orlando travel guide.