Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Les Jardins de Montmarte
Les Jardins de Montmartre welcomes guests to the Butte Montmartre just minutes from the Sacre Coeur. Located 100m from Jules Joffrin metro station, the hotel is the perfect base for exploring Paris, its monuments, artists and the magical atmosphere in this renowned area.
Travel Dates: 1 - 31 May 2017.
Located only a 5 minute walk from the Arc de Triomphe, this hotel is 3 minutes by foot from Charles de Gaule metro station and 2km from the Eiffel Tower. Rooms feature flat-screen TVs, minibars and free Wi-Fi, as well as tea and coffeemaking facilities. Some rooms overlook a serene courtyard, wh...
Travel Dates: Selected travel dates 15 October - 30 November 2017.
La Clef Tour Eiffel Paris
Set in an elegant 19th century townhouse and a modern annex, this upscale hotel is a 4 minute walk from Trocadero metro station and the Jardins du Trocadero, and an 11 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower. The sophisticated rooms feature Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and tea and coffeemaking facilities. Sui...
Travel Dates: Selected travel dates 17 October - 30 November 2017.
The flea markets are the best place to start when hunting for treasure. Mingle with locals, strike up conversations with stall holders, browse the vintage wares and uncover a hidden bargain.
For fashion forward designs and chic Parisian boutiques, head to the right bank where you can browse the latest offerings from luxury labels including Dior, Chanel and Louis Vuitton. In need of something a little more budget friendly? You'll love the exotic stores and unique styles on offer in Marais district.
With so many places to shop, what to buy in Paris can be a little overwhelming. While here, avoid the department stores and focus on what you can't find at home. Scarves in Paris make for a stylish souvenir and range in price from the luxurious Hermes right through to cheerful printed styles sold on the street. Similarly, stationary, perfume and lingerie sold in the city are uniquely Parisian and make for great mementos.
Keen to unlock the shopping secrets of Paris? Take a shopping tour of the city and discover Paris' hidden gems
Paris Airport (CDG)
Flights from Australia to Paris will disembark at Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport.
Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) is a major international aviation hub located in Paris. Taking its name from the founder of the French Fifth Republic, Paris-Charles de Gaulle is the largest airport in France and the second busiest airport in Europe. The airport is also a major hub for Air France.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport. Book your Paris Airport accommodation.
Getting to Paris
There are many airlines that offer flights to Paris from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne via Dubai or Abu Dhabi take between 23 and 30 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne via Beijing, Bangkok or Hong Kong take between 25 and 29 hours depending on the length of the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Paris
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Paris from Australia include: