Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Best Western Albert 1er Hotel
The 3 star Best Western Albert 1er Hotel is located in central Paris, just 100 metres from Gare du Nord Train station, which gives direct access to the Louvre and Chatelet. Just a 20 minute walk from Montmarte and Sacre Coeur Basilica. The lively district of Canal St Martin and Gare de'lEst Metro...
Travel Dates: 1 August - 31 August 2016.
Royal Fromentin is located within walking distance of the major Paris department stores and Opera.The hotel is in the heart of Paris, on a major metro line, just minutes away from Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Louvre, Eiffel Tower and Left Bank.
Travel Dates: Departing Sydney 01 May 2016 - 31 May 2016.
Taste some of the best cheese that Paris has to offer by browsing the food markets or visiting one of the numerous cheese shops, known as fromageries, within the city. For sweet tooths, Paris patisseries are a delicious haven. Try a selection of macaroons and croissants or splash out with an authentic Parisian Pain au Chocolat.
Get a taste for French food and French history with a visit to La Closerie des Lilas. This garden terrace restaurant was once a famous meeting place for Ernest Hemingway and now serves the famous Hemingway-style beef fillet. If you'd prefer to experience a traditional French meal, the formal Les Deux Magots is one of the oldest restaurants in Paris. Sweet tooths should rest their feet in the afternoon at Laduree and enjoy a macaroon or three.
Want to fine-tune your palette and learn more about French cuisine? Consider taking part in a wine tasting evening or a cheese tour.
Paris Airport (CDG)
Flights from Australia to Paris will disembark at Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport.
Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) is a major international aviation hub located in Paris. Taking its name from the founder of the French Fifth Republic, Paris-Charles de Gaulle is the largest airport in France and the second busiest airport in Europe. The airport is also a major hub for Air France.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport. Book your Paris Airport accommodation.
Getting to Paris
There are many airlines that offer flights to Paris from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne via Dubai or Abu Dhabi take between 23 and 30 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne via Beijing, Bangkok or Hong Kong take between 25 and 29 hours depending on the length of the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Paris
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Paris from Australia include: