Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Four Points by Sheraton Penang, MalaysiaPenang
The Four Points by Sheraton Penang is conveniently located along the beachfront in Tanjung Bungah with range of watersport activities. 25-minute drive from the 13.5-kilometer bridge that links the island to the mainland, and 40 minutes from Penang International Airport (PEN). Gurney Drive hawker food paradise, shopping mall such as Gurney Plaza, Island Plaza and Time Square and the infamous night market along Batu Ferringhi are just a few minutes drive away.
Travel Dates: 1 October 2015 - 30 November 2015.
Evergreen Laurel, Penang 5-StarPenang
The Evergreen Laurel is located just outside of the main city centre of Georgetown on gurney Drive. It is just a few minutes from the business district and within walking distance to the famous Gurney Drive beach. Though the beach is not much for swimming but Gurney Drive is world famous when it comes alive at night with the local hawker food stalls.
Travel Dates: 1 October 2015 - 30 November 2015.
While it may be Malaysia's second smallest island, don't let it's small size fool you. Penang packs a punch which it comes to flavour and beauty. Give it a chance though and you'll discover one of Asia's best kept secrets. An island lauded to have some of the best food in Asia, not to mention a colourful culture, tropical beauty and enough technological entrepreneurs to earn itself the title as Asia's 'Silicon Valley.'
Start your Penang holiday at the heart of the island in Georgetown, Penang's capital. Home to a number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Georgetown is a wonderful mix of colonial houses, Chinese heritage buildings and ancient temples.
After wandering the narrow laneways and visiting Kuan Yi Temple, Penang's Oldest Temple, take some time to sample the local cuisine. Reflecting its population, food in Penang presents a delicious vibrant mix of Malaysian, Indian and Chinese food. For a popular local meal, order the char kway teow - a flat rice noodle dish mixed with seafood and spices.
Penang Airport (PEN)
Flights from Australia to Penang will disembark at Penang International Airport.
Penang International Airport (PEN), previously known as Bayan Lepas International Airport, is situated in the southeast area of the island. The airport is located 16 km away from George Town, the capital city of Penang.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Penang International Airport. Book your Penang Airport accommodation.
Getting to Penang
There are many airlines that offer flights to Penang from Australia. Flights from Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane via Kuala Lumpur or Singapore take between 11 and 13 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Kuala Lumpur or Singapore take between eight and nine hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Penang
For more information on Penang holidays check out our Penang travel guide.