Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Rainbow Paradise Beach Resort
This beach hotel is only 15 minutes from the city centre of Penang and 45 minutes from Bayan Lepas International Airport. Penang's best attractions are easily accessible from the premises. Sandy Batu Ferringhi Beach is just a short drive away. The resort comprises 3 elegant categories of 333 luxu...
Travel Dates: 1-30 August 2017.
Holiday Inn Penang
Family-friendly resort, situated in the prime location of Batu Ferringhi beach, with 350 newly-renovated contemporary rooms and suites, all featuring state-of-the-art amenities including 32" and 40" LCD TV, new beds and linen, the choice of soft or firm pillows. Ferringhi Tower rooms come with iP...
Travel Dates: 1 August -30 September 2017. Departing Brisbane 1 August -30 September 2017. Departing Cairns 1 August -30 September 2017. Departing Canberra 1 August -30 September 2017. Departing Darwin 1 August -30 September 2017. Departing Gold Coast 1 August -30 September 2017. Departing Hobart 1 August -30 September 2017. Departing Melbourne 1 August -30 September 2017. Departing Perth 1 August -30 September 2017. Departing Sydney 1 August -30 September 2017.
Lone Pine Hotel
Tucked idyllically along Penang's coastline, Lone Pine Hotel is Batu Ferringhi's only luxury boutique hotel. Contemporary beach hotel retains its uniqueness & charm with only 90 rooms, making it the most intimate among top hotel on Penang Island's most famous beach; offering from cosy rooms to sp...
Travel Dates: 1 August -30 November 2017.
While it may be Malaysia's second smallest island, don't let it's small size fool you. Penang packs a punch which it comes to flavour and beauty. Give it a chance though and you'll discover one of Asia's best kept secrets. An island lauded to have some of the best food in Asia, not to mention a colourful culture, tropical beauty and enough technological entrepreneurs to earn itself the title as Asia's 'Silicon Valley.'
Start your Penang holiday at the heart of the island in Georgetown, Penang's capital. Home to a number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Georgetown is a wonderful mix of colonial houses, Chinese heritage buildings and ancient temples.
After wandering the narrow laneways and visiting Kuan Yi Temple, Penang's Oldest Temple, take some time to sample the local cuisine. Reflecting its population, food in Penang presents a delicious vibrant mix of Malaysian, Indian and Chinese food. For a popular local meal, order the char kway teow - a flat rice noodle dish mixed with seafood and spices.
Penang Airport (PEN)
Flights from Australia to Penang will disembark at Penang International Airport.
Penang International Airport (PEN), previously known as Bayan Lepas International Airport, is situated in the southeast area of the island. The airport is located 16 km away from George Town, the capital city of Penang.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Penang International Airport. Book your Penang Airport accommodation.
Getting to Penang
There are many airlines that offer flights to Penang from Australia. Flights from Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane via Kuala Lumpur or Singapore take between 11 and 13 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Kuala Lumpur or Singapore take between eight and nine hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Penang
For more information on Penang holidays check out our Penang travel guide.