Flights Gold Coast to Perth
Terms & Conditions
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes and surcharges specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a code share partner of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge (see booking terms and conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Flying time from Gold Coast to Perth: 4 hours 45 minutes approximately Distance from CBD: 17km
Taxi: Around $30 to CBD
Public Transport: Private shuttles and Transperth buses service the airport.
Currency: Australian Dollar
When in Perth, why not book an extreme jet boat ride, a Harley Davidson ride or a helicopter flight? The city also offers fishing, flying, white water rafting, kite surfing, stand-up paddling or horse riding. Choose from a range of overnight and eco experiences and add a guided walk, abseiling or rock climbing to your adventure. Kids at heart will love the thrill of slot car racing, kart racing, paintball and laser skirmish. For something for the whole family, head to Q-Zar, Perth's popular indoor interactive fun centre, and take your pick from a range of fun games including bowling, air hockey and video games.
For couples and individuals seeking a slightly slower pace and perhaps a bit of pampering, there are many choices available to you. Many of Perth's day spas and salons offer packages for couples and a good selection of accommodation options offer luxury packages that include massages, spa treatments and full buffet breakfast.
Perth Airport (PER)
For helpful information about getting to and from the airport, check-in information and more have a look at our Perth Airport Guide.
Airlines that fly to Perth
The following airlines fly to Perth domestically:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Perth, see our domestic airline page.
You might also be interested in our international airline guide.