Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Phuket Rejuvenated Airfare, 8 Nights 4.5-StarPhuket
Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Katathani Phuket Beach resort stretches along 850 metres of white Sandy beach in the secluded cove of Kata Noi, 50 minutes from Phuket International Airport. Tucked between lush green hills and an unspoiled, palm-fringed beach. Katathani features perhaps the most idyllic setting on the Island. Phuket Island Tour A cultural and scenic treat to enrich your holiday memories and to experience the charm of the "Pearl of the Andaman" Phuket. A chance to take in the natural beauty of Phuket Island as you are driven along scenic beach roads taking in the stunning vistas in and around Phuket and the island's best scenic spots. This tour gives you an insight to Phuket Island and a short visit to Phuket Town to the Sino-Portuguese style buildings with a short time to wander around the local market or admire the Sino-Portuguese architecture. Other attractions visited are, Wat Chalong, Big Buddha at Chalong, and a visit to a Cashew Nut grove, finish off with a visit to the famous sunset viewpoint at Promthep Cape which is home to one of the most beautiful vistas on the island of phuket. Phi Phi Island by Speed Boat Cruise by speed boat to visit Phi Phi Island, to see two of Asia's most beautiful islands, the larger one is Phi Phi Don and another smaller one is Phi Phi Ley, where the Hollywood film `The Beach' was produced on its fastinating Maya Bay. At Phi Phi Don discover the scenic hills, amazing cliffs, long beaches and its clear blue emerald water. There is time for snorkeling on this tour. Phang Nga Bay by June Bahtra Traditional Junk Cruise through the enchanting Phang-Nga Bay onboard June Bahtra Traditional Junk. Visit James Bond Island, Sea Gypsy Village, Mangrove Delta and Grotto Cave. Thai buffet lunch is served onboard. Then an afternoon free to relax. Phuket Fantasea Dinner and Show See the "Fantasy of a Kingdom", the Ultimate Las Vegas style show that infuses Thai culture with magical illusions, 4 dimensional effects, aerial ballet, acrobatics, elephants and special effects. Things to Do in Phuket: Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre. The Little Yoga Room. Where to eat in Phuket: Pad Thai Shop. Baan Noy Restaurant. Suay Restaurant. Worth a Visit in Phuket: Thai Cooking Class. Flying Hanuman. Siam Niramit Show. Phuket Shopping Tour
Travel Dates:10 - 31 October 2015.
Snorkelling and diving are common pursuits in the waters around the island. Some of the best dive sites are located near Chalong Bay with mesmerising soft corals and colourful fish happily swimming to delight enthusiasts. Racha Yai is another popular site with traversing reefs and solid coral forests. Also contemplate exploring the marine wonderland around the limestone island of Ko Doc Mai where leopard sharks, moray eels and turtles call home.
Snorkelling is popular from the island Phi Phi. A day trip across to the island is popular with many agencies selling all-inclusive trips. A variety of boats make the trip across, if you prefer a more intimate excursion ensure you clarify the amount of people on the boat prior to booking.
For a different Thai experience, journey up to the capital Bangkok, for its relentless energy.
Phuket Airport (HKT)
Flights from Australia to Phuket will disembark at Phuket International Airport.
As the second busiest airport in Thailand, Phuket International Airport welcomes over 3 million passengers per year. Serviced by 10 local and international airlines with world-wide reach, this busy island gateway houses both the international and domestic terminals. Phuket Town and Patong Beach area are approximately 32km from the airport.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Phuket International Airport. Book your Phuket Airport accommodation.
Getting to Phuket
There are several airlines that offer flights to Phuket from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take around nine hours and 30 minutes. There are also flights from Sydney that include a stopover in Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Singapore. Flights from Melbourne via Sydney, Singapore or Kuala Lumpur to Phuket take between 12 and 18 hours depending on the stopover. Direct flights from Perth take six hours and 30 minutes. Flights from Brisbane via Sydney, Bangkok or Singapore take around 13 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Phuket
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Phuket from Australia include:
For more on Phuket holidays check out our Phuket travel guide or view our range of Phuket holiday packages that include flights, accommodation and often other extras like tours, transfers, breakfast or car hire.