Darwin to Johannesburg Flights
Animal lovers will revel in Johannesburg's close proximity to wildlife. Don't miss the change to visiting Pilanesberg National Park, situated on an extinct volcano. Read more...
This malaria-free game reserve offers spectacular scenery and a chance to spot the 'big five' up close. Experience with sheer awe and amazement these animals in their natural environment. If you're lucky, you may see a herd of elephants crossing within metres of your car or a lion lazing in the sun.
While in Johannesburg, also consider visiting Liliesleaf Farm. This interactive museum was once the secret headquarters of the African National Congress and tells the story of the struggle for liberation amidst the apartheid regime. Nelson Mandela lived under a false identity at the Liliesleaf Farm for almost two years.
Learn more about Johannesburg's tumultuous past by joining a tour to the Apartheid Museum, stopping to visit significant places in South Africa's history, such as Walter Sisulu Square.
Johannesburg Airport (JNB)
Flights from Australia to Johannesburg will disembark at O.R Tambo International Airport.
O.R. Tambo International Airport (JNB) in Johannesburg is the busiest airport in Africa and the main transport hub of South Africa. Formerly known as Johannesburg International, the airport takes its name from Oliver Reginald Tambo, a former president of the African National Congress. O.R Tambo caters for over 17 million passengers per year and is the primary hub for South African Airways.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to O.R Tambo International Airport. Book your Johannesburg Airport accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Joahnnesburg
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Johannesburg from Australia include:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Johannesburg, have a look at our international airline page.
For flights to Johannesburg from Darwin, give our experienced travel consultants a call.
Darwin to Johannesburg Economy Airfare
|DEAL NUMBER 1033104|
travel dates01 October 2013 - 27 November 2013.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a code share partner of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes and surcharges specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge (see booking terms and conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Talk to an Airfare Expert about flights from Darwin to Johannesburg
- Are Airfare Experts
- Are based in Australia
- Can answer your questions
about fare types and inclusions
- Can find exclusive packages to
save you money