Gold Coast to Tokyo Flights
Made up of 23 'wards', the capital city of Japan is brimming with activities and sight-seeing opportunities. Read more...
Shibuya ward in the heart of Tokyo is a shopping Mecca, featuring towering malls with thousands of specialist shops offering the latest in Japanese fashion. With neon lights eclipsing the skyline, Shibuya 109 is a popular destination for the avid shopper.
Harajuku is a popular meeting place for young people in Japan. Every Sunday crowds of people dress up as cartoon and manga characters and gather on Jingu Bridge. Harajuku also houses a large shopping district with international brands and popular Japanese boutiques.
Shinjuku is one of the main commercial areas and houses the Golden Gai district, known for its shanty-style bars and clubs ndash; each with room for about 10-20 people. These bars are frequented by actors, musicians and the art community. For something a little different, check out a bar called Pussyfoot, home to a resident cat, Kenshiro, who can often be seen dressed in superhero outfits.
Tokyo Airport (NRT)
Flights from Australia to Tokyo will disembark at Narita International Airport.
Narita International Airport (NRT) is Tokyo's primary airport and the second busiest airport in Japan. The airport serves as a major international stop over between America and Asia, and is also a hub for Japan Airlines.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Narita International Airport. Book your Tokyo Airport accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Tokyo
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Tokyo from Australia include:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Tokyo, have a look at our international airline page.
For flights to Tokyo from the Gold Coast, give our experienced travel consultants a call.
Gold Coast to Tokyo Economy Airfare
|DEAL NUMBER 1070581|
travel dates01 Oct 2013 - 30 Nov 2013.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a code share partner of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes and surcharges specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge (see booking terms and conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Talk to an Airfare Expert about flights from Gold Coast to Tokyo
- Are Airfare Experts
- Are based in Australia
- Can answer your questions
about fare types and inclusions
- Can find exclusive packages to
save you money